Hide and Seek

It was time for Michael to go to sleep but he wasn't in his room. Tubbo looked up at Ranboo with a worried look on his face. Ranboo quickly saw a piece of paper on Michael's bed and walked over to it. 'I am hiding somewhere in the mansion. Once you find me, I will go to bed!' Ranboo looked at Tubbo and sighed. "It's time for hide and seek" Ranboo said. Tubbo looked at him and then turned around. "Your on Michael".

30 minutes later
———————————————————
"It's been 30 minutes! Where is he!?" Tubbo yelled at Ranboo. "I don't know Tubbo. I am sure he is somewhere." Ranboo said, trying to calm Tubbo. Tubbo didn't want to hear what Ranboo had for say. He went to the stairs and started going to their room. "Hey! Wait up!" Ranboo shouted, running up the stairs to catch up to Tubbo.

Tubbo opened the door to their room and right to their surprise, a little piglin  was sitting on their bed, asleep. Tubbo sighed of relief. He walked up to the piglin and picked him up. "See? I told you not to worry." Ranboo said, walking up to Tubbo and rubbing his head. "I guess so" Tubbo said looking down at his son.

Ranboo got into bed and pulled the blanket down for Tubbo to get in. He placed Michael in between him and Ranboo and pulled the blanket over them. Tubbo snuggled down into the bed and dozed off to sleep quickly, tried of staying up to find their son. Ranboo chuckled at how fast Tubbk fell asleep and slowly dozed to sleep himself.
———————————————————
Another one done!
I did this at night. I am meant to be sleeping but too bad.

Let me know if you have any ideas!