Cute and Hot Supervillain | Pt.2

Someone wanted part 2 so here you go! I'm tempted to make this into a story because I just planned so many things out, let me know if you would like to see this as it's own story!

Enjoy!

Ranboo's POV
———————————————————
It has been only 2 days since Me and Nuke saw each other and I just couldn't get it off my mind. And as if on cue the news showed me who was attacking the city. "Nuke is keeping people hostage! He's threatening to hurt them and even kill them! Hero's please he'll them!" I rolled my eyes as I got up. There's no point calling me other hero's, they don't do anything.

I changed into my suit and looked around for a mask, lucky I had one since I never got my other one back from Nuke. Seems he made another one from what I saw on the news. I teleported into the city and sure enough there we a bunch off people gathered around one big building. Police surrounded the place as well, I could barely hear the sirens because everyone was screaming and crying to loud. I teleported in front of everyone and some of them seemed to stop crying.

"Ender, you're here!" One of the police shouted. "Of course I am, wouldn't wanna miss this moment" I ran inside the building, a light blush creeping onto my face. Why the heck did I say it like that!? That dude might get the wrong idea, stupid me. I ran up a few staircases to see people bunching up near one room. "Is he in there?" I asked one of the woman. "Yes! Please save my baby!" She cried out. I nodded and opened the door, closing it behind me. There in the middle of the room was a bunch of people tied up with Nuke talking to them, some of them looked ready to pass out.

"Hey Nuke!" I shouted, stepping closer. He turned around and I could feel his glare from under his mask, but it faded after he noticed it was me. "My, my, Number One hero! Here to save these useless humans I see. I knew you would come." I could hear the smirk in his voice. The way he said he knew I was coming made me feel that something wasn't right. I teleported in front of him and grabbed him, teleporting us both far away from where everyone was.

I pushed him to the ground, making him let out an "oof!" when he hit the ground. "Ow you dick! That hurttt" He sat up and turned his hesd towards me. "Sorry" I rolled my eyes. He stood up and punched me in the stomach. Now that really hurt. I gripped onto my stomach in much pain. "God you didn't have to punch me!" I shouted at him. "Don't be a baby, I didn't even use any of my strength in that punch." He said, taking off his mask. I looked at his face and something was a little different. He had a little scar on his left eyebrow, wonder what happened there.

"Take your mask off." He looked at me with a death stare, it was terrifying. I took my mask off and placed it in my pocket. We made eye contact and it felt like forever that we just stared at each other. I didn't even notice him pin me to the wall, he must've done it lightly other then the last time. "H-hey there Nuke-" I stuttered. He smirked. "Hey sexy~" I blushed at that. Why did he call me that!? Why was it so... so hot? Why do I want him to call me it again! Ugh what is wrong with me!?

I heard him chuckle before he gave me a kiss. I melted into it and was sad when he pulled away. "Say, what's your name?" He asked me, not unpinning me. "E-ender?" He looked at me like I was dumb. "I mean your real name." My eyes widened. Why the heck did he wanna know my name? Was he gonna try kidnap me!? "R-ranboo..." I mumbled. He smiled. "Cute name for a cute person" He winked, causing me to blush. "I go by Tubbo" Tubbo. That's a pretty name. I thought I said that in my head but I guess I didn't because he heard him giggle.

His giggle was to die for. It was the most adorable thing I've ever heard! Or maybe I'm just being a simp with feelings. But I can't have feelings for a supervillain, it just wouldn't be right. And if someone found out it would ruin my reputation and most likely get me killed or seriously hurt. "I-i have to go Tubbo, bye bye!" I ran off, putting my mask on before I was seen by anyone.

That was the last time I saw him for a while...
———————————————————
Hello! Sorry if it's not as good as the others, it's almost 5am and I woke up not long ago so yeah. I didn't proof read it, I barely ever do so sorry if there are any mistakes!

Have a great day/night everyone! <3