Frozen

This is an idea I got from 2 storys and 1 movie, 'Passerine' love it, and 'Enderwalk' are the storys, and Frozen 1, the movie. Check them out if you find them, both are in my reading lists if you can't find them. Enjoy!

Tubbo's POV
———————————————————
I was playing with Michael up in his room, but not happy, angry. I found out that Ranboo is friends with Wilbur and Quackity. I hate them both (no hate on them, love the Tntduo), Wilbur blew up my home, L'Manberg, and Quackity helped with my execution, of course I would hate them for those things.

As I was playing with Michael and his Chicken, I hear the front door open, meaning Ranboo was home. I stand up and look at Michael, "Wear these and don't take them off, Daddy loves you" I say as I kiss Michael on the forehead and placing earmuffs over his ears.

I climb the ladder down turn around, staring at Ranboo who was standing at a chest. "Hey Tubbo!" Ranboo's says when he notices me. I stare dead into his eyes, knowing it would make him little nervous. "You okay Tubbo?" He asks, moving a bit closer. "Stop right there you Dick!" I shout when he is a little closer. I stare into his shocked eyes and start to tear up a bit. "Why the fuck are you friends with the one that helped with my execution and the one who blew up my home!?!?" I shout through sobs. Ranboo looks at me with pure anger in his eyes. "You weren't meant to know! How would you even know!? Have you been stalking me!?" Ranboo shouts back, making me look terrified. Tommy told me about it, so I wasn't stalking him.

"You know what!? I never get privacy! I'm kicking you out!" He shouts. I stare at him as if he is insane, which he is! He starts walking closer to me and grabs my arms, yanking me to the door a d throwing me into the snow. I land on the snow with a OOF and stare up at Ranboo, "Y-you can you do this! I didn't stalk you! I sw-swear!" I shout as I start to cry. Ranboo turns away and walks through the door, closing and locking it behind him. I stare at the door in shock. He kicked me out!?!? Why would he!? I just asked him why he was firbeds with people that I despise.
———————————————————
As the snow beneath me crunches, I slowly make my way to Techno's house, but my legs couldn't hold me up and longer. I fall to the ground and shake violently as it's freezing and I'm in the middle of nowhere. I lift my head up slightly to see where I am but all I see is white snow for miles. I try lifting my self up and after 5 minutes, I finally pull myself together enough to walk atleast a little more further. I keep walking and feel the ground beneath me change. I look down and see I'm on ice, meaning I was on a lake. There isn't any other way to go so I have to go across the lake.

As I take a few steps I hear a crack, then more cracking. I quickly look down  and before I can see it, I fall into water, freezing water. This is definitely the end for me, and knowing that it's because of the one I loved with all my heart, it breaks me more. I slowly close my eyes and accept my fate when I see a shadow above me.

Then, a hand went around my arm, pulling me to the surface and out of the water. My whole body was numb as I slowly open my eyes. It's all blury but I can hear a voice, sometimes two. I slowly come back to reality and make out who's voices they are.

Tommy and Ranboo....

"Tubbo!" I hear Ranboo shout. I look up and see Ranboo and Tommy's face over mine. I shake violently as they wrap me in a blanket and sit me up. My head is spinning and around and my body is freezing and shaking. "Tubbo, I'm so sorry!!!" Ranboo yells as he starts to cry, causing himself to burn. I watch as Tommy's hand wipes Ranboo's cheeks and Ranboo whincing in pain. "B...Boo...." I make out. Ranboo hugs me tightly and same with Tommy. "We are so fucking sorry this happened to you Tubzo!" (Spelt on purpose). Tommy says as he crys into my shoulder.

"I-it's o...kay"
———————————————————
Sorry it's s little late, my time scudule is not going to well. My other story's like 'Coffee Shop' and 'The Boy In My House' won't be update a lot, I think I'll make one last chapter on Coffee Shop and maybe 5 more on The Boy In My House. So stay tuned for those.

I need some requests! Comment them here:

Have a great day/night!