Ice Powers!? (Aftermath of Frozen)

Idea was from Catofdoom262, go follow them! Enjoy!

Michael's POV
———————————————————
I felt a warm wool around my body as I woke up. I sat up and observed my surroundings, realizing I was in my bedroom. I thought Papa kicked me and Dada out but then how was I in my room?

I slowly and quietly got up, taking the fluffy blanket with me and walking as quietly as I could downstairs. Walking to the living room I felt this wave of cold flow through my right arm. It scared me enough for me to scream. I heard fast running upstairs and soon saw Dada coming to me. (Dada = Tubbo and Papa = Ranboo just so you guys know) "Michael!!" Dada shouted running to me and hugging me tightly. He felt so warm I had to snuggle very closely to him to keep myself warm. "Buddy what happened!? Why'd you scream!?" Dada asked worridly. I didn't know how to put my words together, I just didn't think he would understand.

"I-I felt this rush of cold go through my arm..." I said shakily as I held tightly onto my fluffy blanket. Dada looked at me confused before picking me up and taking me to his and Papa's room. He placed me next to Papa in the bed and climbed into bed next to me. I snuggled into Papa as I slowly drifted off back to sleep.

Next Day | 10:47am
———————————————————
After eating I kept feeling the cold rush through my arm but I slowly started getting used to it and ignored it. As I stood in front of my mirror, looking at myself in my outfit I picked for the day, I felt that rush of cold once again but the reason I noticed it this time was because it was more powerful then all the other times.

I held my hand up that the cold rush came from and after a second a ice shard came out of him hand and stuck onto the roof. I screamed as it happened, falling back onto my butt and staring up at the ice shard in shock.  Both Papa and Dada came in to check if I was okay and I watches as they looked at the ice shard in shock and horror almost. "Michael what happened!?" Papa asked with fear in his voice as he ran to me and picked me up. I clung to him very tightly not letting go once.

Papa and Dada looked worried and after standing there for a good 10 minutes silently, they walked to the kitchen with me still in Papa's arms. He placed me on the counter and bended down so we were eye level. "Can you tell me what happened buddy?.." He asked. I explained everything that has and had happened and Dada and Papa looked at each other shocked.

"Michael, you have powers!"
———————————————————
CLIFFHANGER because I'm so evil. You guys can make up anything you guys want either to yourself or in the chat/comments. I'll be calling the comments chat because why not?

I really enjoyed remaking "Frozen" although I think I might like the first one I did better, just would need better writing. Other then that I hope you guys enjoyed the remake too and all of you stay safe.

I love you all and have a great day/night!