I don't need a Butler! Pt.1

This is an AU, which you guys can request any AU's of the Beeduo. This is an Royal AU to clarify. Enjoy cause this was fun to write!

Tubbo's POV
———————————————————
I woke up to the sound of my stupid alarm that my mother gave me since I don't wake up on time for breakfast apparently. Today I get a new Butler. My last Butler, which was a girl, wanted to have sex with me and use me for money. Gross if you ask me. Keep in mind, I was 15, turning 16, and she was 23. Now I'm 17 but I still don't know why I need a Butler when there are millions on Maids and Knights to look after me.

What I know about this new 'Butler' is that he is my age, (I know Ranboo ain't a Minor anymore, but I don't want it to be an adult and an minor so- in my oneshots he will be 17 like Tubbo). His name is- I don't actually know his name, oh, and it's a boy. I'm Bi, so I could like him.

Anyways-
I flop over, making my blanket fall off me and get out of bed. I turn the stupid alarm clock off and head to my closet. I grab some clothes and get changed into them. I choose something not too complicated because I want to take my shirt off after eating since it's really hot today. I place my little crown on top of my head and check myself in the mirror. "Looking good Tubbo" I say, winking to myself. I can't wait to flirt with my loved one. I walk out of the bathroom and head to my door, opening and closing it behind me.

As I walked downstairs, Maids and Knights waved or said Hi to me, of course I did it back to them. Not everyone though, some Maids are mean, most are girls. I open the door to see my mother sitting with my sisters and father eating breakfast. "Looks like my alarm worked" My mother said when she saw me. I sit in my seat and start eating. It was silent, sometimes my sisters would talk. "Tubbo! Have you heard about your new Butler!?" My younger sister, Lani asked me. "Yes..." I say sadly. "It must be so embarrassing to have a Butler!" My older sister, Teagan said. I stare at her as her abd Lani both laugh. "Girls. Don't tease your brother." My father said with a sturn voice. My sisters stopped laughing and continued to eat their breakfast.

A few minutes later, I finished my breakfast. A maid came and grabbed my plate, taking it away to the kitchen. I get up from the table and as I was about to leave, my mother spoke up. "Honey before you go, the next knock on your door you have to answer and let in because that will be your Butler. Got it?" I look at her dead in the eyes then replie with "Fine..." before heading back to my room.
———————————————————
As I layed on my bed, with no top since it's extremely hot, I think about my Butler. I have no clue about anything of him and it's driving my crazy. Then, a knock came from my door. 'My Butler...' I think to myself. "Come in!" I shout loud enough for him to hear. The door opens and in comes this tall fucking dude. Like he's like 8'5!!! I'm only 5'5!!!

Moving away from the height, he had orangey-brown hair, grayish eyes and he's wearing a mask? Why is that? I'll ask him later. I watch as he comes to my bed and stares at me, I know he's blushing because the tip of his ears are red. "So your my Butler?" I ask. "Y-yeah..." He says quietly. I sit up and pat my bed, signaling him to sit down. He does so and sits down on my bed. "You should already know my name, what's yours?" I ask. He stares a bit before answering "My names Ranboo..." "Not a bad name" I say.

"Thank you..."
———————————————————
This is part 1, part 2 should come out tomorrow. Also, if you didn't see the post, I made a discord server for you fellow duckies! Come join and talk with me and each other!

https://discord.gg/zDDhrRCm

Have a great day/night!