Roses... | Pt.1

3rd Person POV
———————————————————
Roses. Something people see as a love flower. For Tubbo, that was not the case. He sees roses as a death flower. He never understood how something with spikes could be so loving.

As Tubbo stared out of his window, he heard the door behind him open and a familiar voice call him. "Tubbo!" His dear husband cheerfully said. "Hello Boo" Tubbo replied. He turned around to see his husband standing in the doorway smiling. The brunette stood up and walked over to the enderman and hugged him, receiving a hug back. "I got you something" Ranboo said. Tubbo looked up at him confused. Ranboo teleported something into his hands and gave it to Tubbo. The goat boy looked at it and froze.

It was a bouquet. A bouquet of roses. He looked up at Ranboo and smiled nervously. "Thanks Boo! Mind putting them away for me?" He never asked. Ranboo nodded, grabbed the bouquet and walked away. Tubbo closed the door quickly and breathed heavily. This was the worst thing ever. Not only did Ranboo bring Tubbo roses, but Ranboo knew the brunette hated roses. The enderman even promised never to give him roses and he never broke a promise.

Was that even him? Tubbo walked back till he hit the window. He looked around the room and saw a note on the bedside table. He walked up to it and looked at it. He froze as he remembered what it was.

Dear Bee:

I'll be away for a couple of weeks with Techno and Phil. I left some money for you so go buy things when you need.

Don't miss me too much please!
- Boo <3

Tubbo dropped the letter and ran to the window. He opened it and looked down. It was quite the fall but the person who was pretending to be Ranboo definitely wanted to do something. Without thinking the brunette jumped out of the window and fell in the soft snow below. The impact hurt a little but luckily Tubbo didn't break any bones. He stood up and ran away. He remembered the route to Techno's house so he ran there.

It didn't take long before the goat boy arrived at a cabin. Shakily the boy walked up to the door and knocked on it. No answer. That's when he remembered.. "shit... Techno is out with Boo.." There's was no choice but to warm up in Techno's cabin before going to L'Manberg. Tubbo opened the door to the cabin and stepped inside.

A rush of warmth overtook Tubbo as the cabin warmth welcomed him. He sat on one of the chairs and slowly warmed up. 30 minutes later he was completely warmed up and ready to go to L'Manberg. The only problem is that it's a long way to the portal and while he was warming up, there was a blizzard. There was no way the person being Ranboo would go through the blizzard to find Tubbo but it still wasn't safe.

The boy looked around the room and spotted one of Techno's capes.

Tubbo POV
———————————————————
I knew if I stole from Techno he'd find out but maybe if I tell him why I stole he wouldn't get so mad, right? Well it doesn't matter right now. He's not here and I'm in incredible danger.

I grabbed one of Techno's capes and threw it over my body. It was huge on me. It was like an oversized dress that was super fluffy and warm. I put my hood from my hoodie on and left the house. I felt the cold rush over me like a wave but it wasn't that bad. Techno's cape was super warm so I didn't feel the cold that much. I started running to the portal that led to L'Manberg in hopes that Tommy or anyone I knew would help me.

After what felt like forever I finally made it to the portal and I immediately ran through it. The hotness of the Nether was so bad I took Techno's cape off as soon as I felt the warmth. I carried it all the way through the Nether to the other portal. I had to kill a few Piglins from attacking me but I didn't get hurt thankfully. I made it too the portal and went through it only to be stopped by...
———————————————————
CLIFFHANGER! Trust me there will be more stuff about roses but right now it's just how it started really.

Have a great day/night! <3