Remake of Frozen|Pt.2

Ideas here please.
Enjoy!

3rd POV
-------------------
"What do you mean?" Ranboo asked the shaking Tubbo standing at the bottom of the stairs that led into the house. "I-i'll be back.. I'll tell you everything when I get back" Tubbo said before running off back to Michael.

Once he got there he noticed the coat was looked weirder then before. He picked the coat up and dropped it straight away. He looked all around and starting screaming out his son's name. "MICHAEL!?" Was all he said as he looked around the area. Tears ran down his face as he gathered his stuff up and ran back to Ranboo and Tommy.

Tubbo dropped his stuff and hugged Ranboo tightly. "What's wrong Tubs?" Ranboo asked as he picked Tubbo up. Tubbo cuddled into him and cried, trying not to burn his dear husband. "I-i lost Michael!..." Tubbo shakily spoke out during sobs. Ranboo froze. Tommy didn't know if he should talk or not so he just kept his mouth shut. "Y-your kidding me.." Ranboo quietly said. Tubbo passed out due to the fear and all the cold.

"I can look for Michael if it's fine by you Ranboob..." Tommy said. Ranboo looked at Tommy and thanked him for asking to help. Tommy nodded before putting on his hood and running out far into the snow.

It took a while till Tommy came up to a lake that was frozen. He didn't think much of it till he saw a hole in it. "Huh.." He quietly said to himself. He walked over and stared into the hole. It was black and dark in the hole,barely nothing to see. Next thing Tommy knew a small tiny hand went around his ankle,making Tommy scream. He grabbed the hand and pulled it up.

"M-michael!?.." Tommy asked to the poor little piglin. Michael passed out as soon as Tommy called his name. Tommy stood up and starting running back to Ranboo and Tubbo's house. Tommy tried keeping Michael as warm as possible, but he was shaking like crazy. As soon as Tommy saw Ranboo and Tubbo he shouted for them. "TUBBO!! RANBOO!!" Tubbo and Ranboo looked at him and once they saw Michael they froze.

Tommy placed Michael in Tubbo's arms and watched as Tubbo and Ranboo cried as they checked if their beloved son was okay. Tommy thought it would be a good idea to leave them alone so he grabbed his bag and walked off into the snowy biome.

Ranboo's POV
———————————————————
I could feel my flesh burning as my tears fell down my cheeks. The sight of Michael freezing and being unconscious makes me feel a terrible way. I could see Tubbo's face holding so much guilt as if it was all his fault when I knew it was mostly my fault it even happened. "Tubs calm down..." I said putting a hand on his shoulder to try calm him. He was shaking badly and wouldn't stop crying nor act like he could even hear me.

After a while I picked Tubbo up since he's small enough for me to pick up (any small people in the chat?-) and brought him inside. I placed him on the couch and took Michael out of his arms. 

Michael really was freezing...

I wrapped Michael in a few blankets and placed him in front of the fire. I walked back to Tubbo to see him cuddling a blanket and crying into it, I felt so bad to see him like this... I quietly walked over to him and sat down next to him. He crawled onto my lap and cuddles into him, crying into my sweater but being careful not to burn me.

I wrapped my arms around his small form and quietly hummed to him while staring at Michael. I felt this warmth form slowly in my heart as I watched Michael become more warmer and less cold and Tubbo calm down, falling asleep. They were both very cute.

I slowly got up while taking Tubbo with me, making sure he didn't drop or fall off me. I walked to our room and tucked him into bed, going back for Michael and doing the same thing. I kissed Michael's now warm forehead and walked back to Tubbo. I climbed into bed next to him then watched as he shuffled close to me and cuddled into me, it was honestly very cute to watch and see. I wrapped my arms around him once more and slowly drifted to sleep to his touch.
———————————————————
AFTER 10 DAYS BASICALLY I FINALLY HAVE POSTED ANOTHER ONESHOT!!! I am so sorry for the long wait, I kind of forgot Wattpad existed-
but hopefully I start uploading more.

Also thank u all for the views! I never knew i could get this far so thank u very much.

Have a great day/night!