Cute and Hot Supervillain

The picture is Beeduo Little Nightmares AU, comment if you know who made it.

Enjoy this oneshot!

Ranboo's POV
-------------------
As I was sitting on the couch, scrolling through the channels on TV, I came up to the news and found that one of the many supervillains was attacking the city. I groaned as I stood up, walking to my room. Everyone always counts on me to deal with the supervillains since I'm #1 Superhero and the rest are lazy fuckers.

I grabbed my uniform and changed into it before teleporting to where this stupid supervillain was. It was Nuke. He's never really active yet he's still #2 Supervillain. He's pretty strong as people say, he's able to lift fucking trucks and busses is what people say. His super strength plus his power to make explosions come out of his hands makes him really hard to beat.

I've only ever encountered him 2 times. The first time he ran as soon as I got there since I was late, the second time he threw a pipe at my shoulder and ran, now I have a scar.
I stood behind him, not extremely far away from him. We were stood on a roof no one was really around, apart from the people that left the building afraid that he'll blow the place up.

"Hey Nuke!" I shouted out to him, making him turn around and stare up me, at least I think he was staring at me. It's hard when all hero's and villains where masks to keep their identity. Most only where masks to cover their mouth and nose, like I do, others cover their entire face, like Nuke. "Well, well, well. If it isn't the little ender boy." He chuckled, making me gulp.

"Look I don't want you getting in my way right now so I guess I have to deal with you before I do anything else." He spoke before raising his hand. I heard screaming from the people on the ground, they must've been screaming extremely loud because the building is like 10 stories high. Nuke went to blow me off the building when I teleported behind him and kicked him.

He stumbled forward and I gave him another kick, and another, and another, then he fell off the building into an alleyway. "Oh shit..-" I teleported to the ground and ran into the alleyway. Everyone had ran away when we started fighting so I was good with no one coming in the alleyway.

I saw Nuke still on his feet. "Can't kill me that easily Ender." He stood up straight and turned to me. I teleported behind him to try knock him down but he quickly grabbed my arm and pushed me against the wall. I huffed as I came in contact with the wall, a slight pain rushing through my back. I tried teleporting away but I couldn't. I forgot I can't teleport when someone is holding me or touching me.

"Why don't I take your mask off and see your face." He reached for my mask but I headbutted him, causing him to stumbled back and hold his head in pain. My head also hurt from his mask but I couldn't show my pain. "God fuck! What the fuck was that for you idiot!?" He shouted at me. "Not my fault you tried taking my mask off!" I shouted back.I reached my hand out and before he could do anything, I ripped his mask off revealing his face.

He had blue eyes and pale skin. Light freckles scattered the surface of his nose and cheek. His lips also looked soft and pink. I couldn't help but blush a little. He covered his face with his hands. "You fucking dick! Give me my mask back!" I threw his mask on the ground and stomped on it. Maybe not the best thing I could've done but too late now.

Suddenly I was pushed back onto the wall. I yelped at the sudden contact with the wall and looked down at the short boy. "I get to see your face now." As much as it was fair, I didn't want him to see my face, mostly because I was scared he would judge me.

I felt the cool breeze wash over my face as my mask came off. I squeezed my eyes shut, scared off what Nuke would think of me. I slowly opened my eyes to see him blushing as he stared at me. "Man, I never knew you were so sexy." He winked at me, making me blush. "W-what-" Before I could continue, he grabbed my chin and pulled me down to his height.

"You're really short..-" I mumbled. He rolled his eyes. "Shut up dickhead." Was all he said before I felt his lips connect with mine. My eyes widened as I melted into the kiss. Shit I was kissing a supervillain! And a cute and hot one too.

We parted for air and I was sure I was blushing like crazy. He put my mask on before walking off. Wait- my mask- MY FUCKING MASK! "H-hey that's mine!" I shouted as I ran to him. He turned to me and stared at me. "Well you broke my mask, and you can teleport. So bye bye Enderbitch" He waved before leaving the alleyway and disappearing. I stood there, processing what just happened. I kissed a supervillain and I liked it. What the hell is wrong with me!?

I teleported back home and changed into my pajamas before plopping onto my soft bed and staring at the ceiling. I ran a finger over my lips. His lips were soft just like they looked, and staring at his eyes, I could stare at them forever and get lost on them. I turned around and screamed into my pillow as I blushed like crazy.

What a crazy night... a good night too.
-------------------
Hello, it's me the author. We're close to 100k reads and I'd just like to say thank you all for reading these oneshots, it means a lot to me and it makes me want to write more oneshots for you lovely people.

I won't stop this book till I reach at least 100 parts, but if I do reach 100 parts it doesn't mean I will stop writing this book. I'll stop if I have no more ideas. But anyways, thanks for all the reads and I'm sorry if I made any mistakes.

Have a great day/night everyone! <3