Sick Day

Ranboo's POV
———————————————————
I woke up to someone coughing, which would be normally but this person didn't stop, and I was worried. I sat up and looked to my right to see who was coughing. It was Tubbo.

"Tubbo? Are you okay?" I ask. He opened his eyes through the coughing and looked up at me. After a little of more coughing he stopped and crawled closer to me, resting his head on my shoulder. "I think your sick Tubbo..." I say checking his forehead, he had a cold, which isn't good. "Does that mean...I can't go..to the meeting...?" He asks me. I knew he knew the answer but I decided to still tell him.

"Yes Tubbo, and that also means we need to go to Techno and Philza's house, so they can look after you." I could see the anger in his eyes, it made me giggle a bit. "I don't want to goooo!" He said, dragging out the 'O' in 'go'. He clinged onto my arm which made me blush a bit. "Come on! Get changed!" I say, getting out of bed and picking him up. He tried to get out of my grasp but failed. I walked to our closet and placed Tubbo down next to me. He ended up sitting down which looked really cute. I grabbed some warm clothes for the both of us and kneeled down so I was almost eye level with Tubbo. "Here you go!" I say as I pass Tubbo his clothes.

I walk to the bathroom and change into my clothes, also getting ready. I walk out to see Tubbo on the bed with his eyes closed. "Come here Bee..." I tell him. He gets up and walks over to me, cuddling up in my chest. I wrap my arms around him and pick him up. He was really tired so he buried his face in my shoulder as I walked to the front door. I slip my feet in my shoes and grab a coat to put around Tubbo so he doesn't get cold.

I walk out the door and lock it behind me, walking down the stairs into the snow.

As I step up the stairs of Techno and Philza's house, I shake some of the snow that was on me off. I walked up to the door and knock on it. I heard footsteps that then opened the door. "Hello Ranboo, what brings you guys here?" Techno asks. I look at the sleeping Tubbo and then back at Techno. "Tubbo's sick.." I say in a sad voice. Techno looked at Tubbo and said, "Pass him to me, you go rest in your seat" I nod and pass Tubbo to Techno.

I walk inside and sit in my favorite seat that Techno and Phil call mine when I'm here. I look as Techno plops Tubbo on the couch and feels his forehead. "Phil!" Tecnno shouts. Phil comes out of the kitchen and notices that me and Tubbo are here. "Hello Mate!" He says to me. I wave a little and look back at Tubbo, nervous. Techno motions for Phil to come over abd he does that. "Tubbo has a cold" Techno says standing back up straight.

"Okay, I'll go get a blanket and a hot pack for him" Phil says before walking off.

(I don't know how to treat a cold so please go with it!)

Techno must've noticed that I'm shaking because he came over and placed a hand on my shoulder. "He will be okay, no need to worry" He said quietly, it calmed me a little. As Phil came back, Tubbo began to wake up. Phil placed the hot pack on Tubbo and then the blanket. "How are you feeling mate?" He asks Tubbo. "O-okay..." Tubbo stutters. "We should let you rest. Come on Techno"  Phil says before walking off. Techno follows and closes the door behind him.

"You okay Tubbo?" I say, standing up and walking over to sit next to him. I think he got a little scare because he jumped a little. He looks to his right and stares up at me.

Tubbo's POV
———————————————————
I jump a bit at the sound of someone's voice, but I calm down when I hear that it's Ranboo. I open my eyes and turn to look at him. "Y-yeah..." God I sounded terrible! Like I was about to lose my voice which I was. I move a bit closer to Ranboo but he stops me. "Please don't move, you need rest and you could hurt yourself.." He says softly. He moves closer and puts his arm around me. I rest my head on his shoulder and close my eyes.

"I love you Boo..."
———————————————————
This is my longest part I have very done in any of my stories! It is 1:00am right now and I am now going to work on one which is a Request! It might not come out now, but maybe at night.

Have a great day/night