Tubbo's Diary | Pt.3

⚠️: Mention of blood and gore, also swearing, please don't read if you don't like that type of stuff. I haven't done a warning in like forever.

Ranboo's POV
———————————————————
I teleport to mine and Tubbo's mansion and fall onto the floor. The floor in our room is wood, so it was cold on my knees. I held my chest tight where the arrow is and pull on it really hard, making it come out. I yell as the arrow comes out of my chest, crying and burning my face.

Blood goes all over my top and onto the floor. I stare down at the thick, dark liquid, reminding me of the ones who did this to me. I sob silently so I don't wake up Michael. "Why did you do this Tubbo...?" I whisper to myself. He lied to my fucking face and made our own friend shoot an arrow at me!

I fall forward onto the floor, landing in a pool of blood. I turn my head so I don't break my nose and I continue to sob quietly. I almost pass out and before I do, I hear the front door open...

Tubbo's POV
———————————————————
I run home as fast as I can thinking that that is where he teleported to. Tears coming down my face, I watch as our mansion comes in sight. My boots leave a trail in the snow as I run, my tears dropping to the ground making little circles in the snow when they drop.

I sprint up the stairs and open the front door. I immediately go to me and Ranboo's room, hoping he would be there. I go up the stairs and down the hallway. I stop at our bedroom and open the door as fast as I can. I run into the room and stop as soon as I see it.

"RANBOO!!!" I shout as loud as I have done in a while. I run over to the boy on the floor, in the pool of blood. I kneel down next to him and with all my strength, pull him up. I rest his head in my lap and start to sob. "T-Tubbo...?" He says faintly. "Ranboo I'm so sorry!" I pleased as I lay my head on his chest, next to his injury. I feel him slowly raise his arm and place it on my head, petting me to calm down.

"It's okay Tubbo...I forgive you.." He says faintly. I move to look at him and get up. "Stay here, I'll get the first aid kit" I say before running off to get. As I came back I started cleaning and bandaging Ranboo's wound.

"I'm so sorry Ranboo" I say as we lay on our bed, cuddling. "Tubbo, for the last time, it's okay. I forgive you and I always will." He says, kissing the top of my head. "But..." I was still crying a little but I wasn't as much as I was before.

"No buts, only cuts"
———————————————————
This is the last part of Tubbo's Diary, and the next one is about someone being sick. NO SPOILERS THOUGH!!!!

Have a great day/night!