An odd letter

3rd Person POV
———————————————————
It was a normal day for Toby. His friend Tommy was visiting him in an hour so he had to clean his room like his mother said. Toby's room was pretty messy, paper was everywhere on his desk from drawing so much, clothes on the ground, even his bed was a mess. He sighed as he began cleaning his desk.

"So much shit.." He muttered to himself. As he was cleaning he found a letter underneath one of his drawings. Toby looked at it confused, one because he couldn't read and two because he didn't remember writing it nor even getting a letter. It definitely wasn't someone from his family that wrote it because it didn't look like any of their handwriting. Picking it up, Toby tried reading it as best as he could.

"My names M-mark-? Is that what it says? I see you?- What the hell!?" Toby looked around scared. Some random dude named Mark just wrote him a letter saying he seems him, what type of jerk would do that! That definitely made Toby hella scared. He ripped the letter up and shoved it in his rubbish bin, covering it with the junk papers he collected off his desk. It stayed in Toby's mind the whole time he cleaned, definitely making him clean slower but he didn't care.

As he was lost in thoughts, he heard the door to his room open, making him jump. His eyes wondered to the door and saw his friend, Tommy standing in the doorway. "Hey Toby, you didn't come when your mum called you." He said, walking to the shorter boy and sitting on the bed. "O-oh.. sorry I didn't hear her, I was lost in thoughts I guess.." Toby mumbled, closing his door and sitting next to Tommy. "What were you thinking about?" The blonde asked, shifting his gaze to the boy next to him. "I found a random letter on my desk by this dude named Mark saying he could see me." Toby spoke quietly, feeling as if this Mark dude heard him, he would be punished or some shit.

"Are you sure you didn't write it when you were half asleep or something?" Tommy asked. "Of course not. I can't write and my handwriting is no where near as good as that boy's handwriting!" The two sat in silence for a few minutes, lost in their own thoughts. Toby felt a little awkward so he stood up and walked to his door. "Where are you going?" The taller boy asked, looking up at the shorter boy. "The bathroom." Toby said before opening his door and walking out into the hallway, closing the door behind himself and walking to the bathroom.

The coldness of the bathroom air hit Toby as he opened the door. It was way colder then the rest of the house and Toby's arms weren't covered so he knew he would get very cold. He closed the door behind him, locking it before walking to the sink and staring at himself in the mirror. It seemed like forever that he just stared at himself, lost in thoughts. He closed his eyes but was suddenly trapped on the shoulder, making him turning around instantly and look around the bathroom. No one was there. Toby felt himself shake with fear. As he was looking around he felt another tap on his shoulder.

He turned around and was met with a chest. He looked up to see a tall boy looking down at him, smiling. Toby went to scream when the boy placed a hand over his hand. "Don't be scared!" The boy whisper shouted to Toby. He was at least a foot taller then Toby and a bit taller then Tommy. He had lightish brown hair and grayish eyes. He was wearing a mask so Toby couldn't see the rest of his face. What scared Toby the most was that he was slightly see-through. The shorter boy looked down to see a giant stab wound on the taller boy right on his stomach This made Toby gasp.

"Y-you're dead!?" Toby whisper shouted at the boy once he took his hand away. The boy nodded. There was an awkward silence between the two before the tall boy decided to break it. "You can call me Ranboo, but my real name is Mark." Toby's eyes widened more then they already were. He was the one who wrote the letter. "Y-your-" Ranboo already knew what Toby was gonna say because he nodded his head. "Uhm.. well I'm Toby" He said, still shocked about everything that was happening.

"Hmm, I'll call you Tubbo!"
———————————————————
I'm sorry I didn't update this yesterday. I was waiting for my mother to go to bed and I kind of fell asleep- but it's updated now so I hope you enjoyed it.

Sorry if there are any mistakes, I almost never re-read these.

Have a great day/night everyone! <3