The Wedding

Kissing. That's it.

Ranboo's POV
———————————————————
I was sitting on a chair. Puffy was doing my hair while Quackity was talking to me. "So, whatever happens, even if me and Wilbur don't really like you and Tubbo, we will protect you two. Got it?" He sounded scary, to me that is... "Yep!" I said, before the two small hands of Puffy stop touching and fixing my hair.

"Done! You should be ready to go now!" She said. I got out of my seat and walked over to the mirror. "Not going to lie but you look good Ranboo" Wilbur said, walking and standing next to me. "Thanks Wilbur" I say.

"Ranboo! Come on, it's almost about to start," George says, pecking his head out the door into the room. (When I write George wrong, it changed it to Google)

Okay. You've got this Boo, Tubbo will be so happy, I start to stress as me and George walk down the hall. "Hey, don't worry man! I know how you feel. You are stressed and that's okay, it is a huge thing to get married and it's okay to be stressed in the process" George says. I don't know how he knew. Maybe I just look stressed.

We make it to the room and I stand in my place, waiting, waiting for the trumpet to go, indicating that Tubbo will come. I watch Karl grab the trumpet and put it against his mouth. Then, he blows. No turning back now Boo.

The doors at the end of the hall open and Tommy, the flower girl, or flower boy, comes in. He starts grabbing petals from the basket he was given and starts throwing them everywhere. It's very funny to see.

Then, he comes. Tubbo. Wearing a white suit with a Allium in his pocket. His hair is all fluffy and topped with a flower in his hair.

He walks down the middle, all eyes and him but his eyes and me. He walks up the stairs and stands opposite me. His eyes shimmer in the light, one being a bright yellow color, the other being a turquoise blue color.

Right before they kiss. (I don't know how a wedding works)———————————————————
"Tubbo, do you take Ranboo as your husband?" Wilbur asks, "Yes" Tubbo says. Wilbur looks at me, "Ranboo, do you take Tubbo has your husband?" All I had to do was say yes or no. I look at Tubbo dead in the eyes and say... "Yes"

Tubbo's face turns into a shocked, smile face. Everyone stands up and starts clapping and Wilbur quickly says "You may kiss the bride!" Tubbo ran up and jumps into my arms, kissing me as soon as I caught him.

"I love you Boo!"
———————————————————
That one was quick.

Have a great day/night!