His Crazy Ex

⚠️: This contains fighting and blood. If you are not comfortable with that then click off and wait for the next one. Enjoy!

Tubbo POV
———————————————————
My eye was in so much pain. I couldn't see, blood was covering my view. I was shaking in pain. Ranboo's Ex was standing in front of me, holding a knife that had blood on it, my blood.

"Stay away from Ranboo! He's mine!" She shouted. She threw her knife and it stabbed my hand to the floor. "AHH!!!!" The pain was to much.

All of a sudden there were footsteps coming down the stairs. Ranboo. "Tubbo!" He looked at me in fear. He turned to the girl and his face changed. He was mad, and when I mean mad, I mean mad. "Ranboo! It's not what-" before she could finish, Ranboo interrupted.

"Shut up! That's my husband you just hurt!" He shouted. She looked devastated. I guess she didn't know. She ran out of the house, not saying a word. "Tubbo! Are you okay?" Ranboo asked, he was very worried. He ran over to me and bent down.

"Oh God Tubbo, your bleeding terribly!" Ranboo started to cry. "Boo, why are you crying?" I ask him. "I'm sorry I couldn't protect you! I am the worst husband!" He shouted, his eyes were turning puffing, he was burning himself with crying. I grabbed his cheek and looked him in the eyes.

"Ouch! It hurts Tubbo!" He started screaming. "Ranboo, calm down. Deep breaths" I assured him that he was okay, everything was okay. He took deep breaths, it calmed him down. He layed down on my lap and fell asleep.

My eye was still hurting and bleeding. I didn't want to wake him up though, so I just layed down and drifted off to sleep. A deep sleep.
———————————————————
Hey! Sorry it's short. I am really tired. I will post another one tomorrow.

Have a great day/night!