The Spell|Day 3

Tubbo's POV
———————————————————
I woke up alone in this huge bed that this mister tall man let's me sleep in. I sit up and yawn, today I'm going to this person named Tommy's house. Mister tall man said that he's friends with Mister Tommy! So Mister Tommy shouldn't be mean.

I hear someone open the door and I look up to see Mister tall man. "Hey bud" He says as he walks to me. He kneels down at the side of the bed and I crawl over to him. He grab his hand and snuggle my face into it. It's nice a d warm, good since the weather seems to be cold outside. "Come on bud! We're going to Tommy's house today" He says as he picks my up. I laugh as he throws me in the air and catches me.

Ranboo's POV
———————————————————
The snow on the ground crunches as me and Tubbo walk along it. We are off to L'Manberg to see Tommy, I thought it would be good to let him see Baby Tubbo, but now that I think if it, Child + Child = Terrible stuff. I see the prime path start to L'Manberg and I pick Tubbo up.

We start walking on the prime path singing some songs. (Any songs you guys want!). It was really fun hearing Baby Tubbo sing. I turn the corner and turn again to walk up the dirt path to Tommy's door. I place Tubbo down and knock on the door. I hear a chest close and footsteps coming closer to the door before it is opened by the one and only, Tommy. "Hey Ranb-" He begins before ehe sees Baby Tubbo. I kneels down with stars in his eyes and starts to cry. "Baby Tubbo!!" Tommy says with his arms out, waiting for a hug. Tubbo runs up and jumps into his arms, hugging him tightly.

"So, how did this happen?" Tommy asks. I look at him then scratch my neck. "I just found him like this..." I say. I look back at him and see he has a 'What the fuck' face. I just stared at him. "How do you not know?" He asked. I think for a bit before replying, "Well, I found a note that said he would be turn back in a week" "So, what day is it now?" Tommy asks "Day 3 I think" I replie.

Tubbo runs over and hugs Tommy's leg, before poking it over and over again. "What?" Tommy says as he picks Tubbo up and sits him on his lap. Tubbo pokes out his tongue. I could tell Tommy was getting angry. "Stupid child..." I hear Tommy mumble. I look at him then say something to anger him more. "Atleast your not the youngest now" I say with a wink. He turns his head and gives me a death stare. I start laughing my ass off as Tubbo looks at us confused. "Let's go Tubbo" Tommy says, standing up and carrying Tubbo away to to kitchen. "Do not feed him anything bad Tommy!" I shout at him, getting no replie back.

I wait a bit till I hear laughter. I stand up and walk to the laughing. I turn the corner and get floured to the face. I wipe the flour out of my eyes and stare at the two children in anger. "Take that bitch!" Tommy shouts, going for another handful of flour. He throws it at me but I dodge it. "Oh your on." I say before grabbing a flour bag that's next to me. I see Tubbo get some flour but not throw it, eat it. I see Tommy turn in disgust. I take this as a opportunity to get Tommy back. I walk behind him and tip the flour bag over his head, all the flour going onto his head. "AHHH!!! RANBOO!!!" He shouts. Baby Tubbo starts laughing, his laugh is squeaky and cute, just like normal Tubbo's laugh.
———————————————————
"Bye Ranboob, Bye Baby Tubbo!" Tommy says, kneeling down and giving Tubbo a high-five. "Bye Mister Twommy!" Tubbo says back. We finished our flour fight and all the chaos and had dinner at Tommy's before leaving, now I don't have to cook! Michael is at Philza's house for the next few days, so when Tubbo turns back, we can let Michael come back home. I take Baby Tubbo's hand and we start walking.

As we walk, Tubbo makes a conversation. "Mwister, do you hwave awny other fwiends?" I look down at him a pick him up before answering his question. "I do, but they don't really like you a lot." He gives a little sad face which I start to feel a bit bad. "They don't hate you, they just aren't the bestest friends with you" I say. I look down to realize that I just said that to myself. Tubbo feel asleep without me even knowing, he does that a lot.

I also realize that I can just teleport back home. I teleport home and straight into our bedroom so I don't have to walk. I change Tubbo into some of Michael's Pj's before placing him in the bed with his plushie. I change and also get in bed. I slowly close my eyes, my fusion slowly fading to black as I fall asleep.
———————————————————
Hello! Thank you to whoever commented on my last little page. They were really sweet and it made my heart melt out of pure happiness 😊
Hope you all have a wonderful day/night, stay safe, and love you all very much!

Hopefully I post Day 4 tomorrow! I think I will but at the same time, I don't think so...

Bye Bye 👋