Ranboo's revival

Hello :))

3rd Person POV
———————————————————
Tubbo has been out of control with his obsession over nukes. Random giant holes have started appearing throughout the Dream SMP and the only person who truly knows why is Jack. "Tubbo I think you need to calm down with the nukes, you're going to hurt someone!" Tubbo turned around to stare at Jack. "Don't tell me what to do or I'll make you stand in the center of where my nuke will land."

Jack never stopped him after that, it was pointless. His obsession over these nukes came along after Ranboo died and Jack thinks it's his way of grieving and getting his husband's death off his mind, it's not a good way though. Tubbo needs to be stopped before he turns into something he's not. Currently Jack's only plan was to find Dream and ask him to revive Ranboo so he can talk to Tubbo. He did consider asking Tommy for help but he was busy with the rest of the SBI.

Now it was going to be a challenge finding Dream and get him to at least consider reviving Ranboo, but luckily it seemed to be Jack's lucky day. "Dream! Big Man how are you!?" Jack shouted, running over to him. Dream glared at the short man, hesitating before speaking up. "I was fine till you showed up. Now what do you want?" Jack felt kinda offended at the first part but that was for another time. "I was wondering if you could reviv-" "No." Jack stared at the man for a moment before continuing. "Revive Ranboo. Tubbo has been out of control with his obsession over nukes.."

Dream seemed a bit interested in the conversation now. "Is that where all the holes are coming from? I thought it was Wilbur going on a TNT rampage. Well I guess I could revive Ranboo under one condition." Dream is known for his bad ways around the SMP so Jack wasn't too happy with asking the condition but if it helps Tubbo and saves potential lives then he was willing to do it. "And that is?" "For you to take Ranboo's place." The man paused. Take Ranboo's place? He didn't want to die, but his dying might save loads more people including Tubbo. The bald man sighed.

"Fine."

It was a normal day for Tubbo. Building more nukes to set off around the SMP, taking care of Michael. How could his day changed into something different?The door to his workshop opened, signaling that Jack is back. "Hey Jack, what do you need?" He turned his head and dropped his tool. It wasn't Jack standing there, but his husband, alive, revived. "W-what the.. Boo?..." The enderman smiled. Tears started streaming down the brunette's cheeks and he ran over to his beloved, pulling him into the biggest hug he's ever given someone.

The enderman coughed before hugging the goat back. "Hey Bee.." Ranboo said with smile, though he felt sadness wave over him as he saw the amount of nukes in the room. "Why have you been making more nukes?" Tubbo froze. What was he meant to tell his husband, his beloved? That he has an obsession with destroying stuff? "I- uhm- i-i don't know-" He did know. And so did Ranboo, but it seemed as though Tubbo was scared of what he would think? "Well, how about we go watch a movie or something?" The goat stared up at the enderman. "No! I'm gonna yell at you for leaving me here and dying without saying goodbye!" The tears started again as Tubbo started hitting Ranboo but not hard enough to leave a bruise or anything.

This went on for about a minute or 2 till Tubbo got exhausted and collapsed onto Ranboo. "Jeez- let's get you to bed" Ranboo said as he picked him up, the brunette wrapping his arms and legs around the taller male. "Do you remember anything about being a ghost?.." Tubbo asked his husband as he walked to the room. "Not really.. all I remember was what I did in limbo. It was strange to say the least." Tubbo chuckled.

"Well I have a lot to tell you."
———————————————————
Have a great day/night everyone! <3

Be quiet I didn't know what to say.