Cuddles

Ranboo's POV
———————————————————It was nightime and I was still awake, Tubbo's went to sleep so it's just me. It's a bit lonely without Tubbo since he is my happy source.

I was just on my phone when I heard a down open and footsteps coming down the stairs. I look up from my phone to see a sleepy Tubbo, he was holding a teddy bear by it's arm and he looked really tried.

Cute.... I thought to myself. "Hey Tubbo..what's wrong?" I say quietly, making sure he doesn't get scared. I get up and walk over to him. "Ranboo...cuddles.." Tubbo said, grabbing onto my waist. "Okay, okay! Let go so I can go to bed" He looked up at me and literally started to cry.

"Tubbo No! I'm sorry! Please don't cry..." It started to get harder to breathe. Tubbo was hugging me harder and fell asleep and I could tell since his grip got lighter and he fell backwards.

"Tubbo!" I shout before catching him. "Oh my God Tubbo. Let's get you to bed" I pick him up bridal style and carry him to his room. I plop him onto his bed and  pull the covers over him. I turn around only to get pulled by the hand. "Stay..." Tubbo faintly says. "Alright Bee" I say before hopping in the bed.

He wraps his arms around my waist and puts his head on my chest. I am definitely not getting out of this one. And that is true. Tubbo falls asleep in a matter of seconds and now I am pinned to the bed.

"Goodnight Bee"
———————————————————
I don't really know what to say about this one so...

Have a great day/night!