Bruises

Request from Hunter_0357. There is one more request from this person after this one!

Ranboo's POV
-------------------
Tubbo has been worrying me a lot lately. He's been coming home late all bruised and bloody and he won't tell me why. I try and ask him but he always finds a way to change the subject or get out of talking about it.

This morning, Me and Tubbo were just eating breakfast in silence, that's until I break the silence. "Tubbo," I say. He looks up from his plate and tilts his head. "Yes?" Tubbo says. I stare right into his eyes and finally spit it out. "Why do you always come home all hurt? You never tell me..." I ask. I watch as Tubbo moves his head back straight and looks back at his plate. "I can't tell you. Sorry Ranboo" He says. Tubbk picks up his plate and walks to the kitchen to rinse it. I look back at my food before an idea comes to my head.
-------------------
I wait till the time that Tubbo leaves when I hear him get up. We have a room together and I'm normally asleep when he leaves, but not this time. Tubbo gets up and walks over to my side, grabbing my chin and kissing me on the lips. I try my best to not kiss him back and finally he places my head back down then walks to the door, opening it and walking out of it. I get up and change as fast as I can.

Walking to the door, I remember that I can just teleport, I'm so stupid. I teleport outside the front door and run to a bush. I'm not the best with hiding since I'm very tall but I'm hiden enough that he won't see me. Some time later Tubbo walks out the door. He runs as fast a he can to where he needs to go. I teleport time by time till he reaches his place he needs to be.

Out of breathe, Tubbo climbs up the huge rock in front of him. I teleport to the top behind another rock to see something I wished I wouldn't have seen.

Tubbo's POV
———————————————————
I climb the rock, out of breathe. As soon as I got up the rock, I got pulled up by the shirt by someone. I look up and it's Max (no hate on people named Max). "Finally showed up I see?" He asks. I stare at him with a death stare. He punchs me right in the stomach, letting go of my shirt and dropping me to the ground.

I hold my stomach in pain as I get hit again right in the face. "You don't deserve that Enderman and Piglin if you can't even defend yourself" Max says with a laugh at the end. It was just me, Max and his 3 best friends, Jack, Kai and Ryan. (No hate to you people named that!) They really suck, their just nothing but bullies to other goats.

I shakily stand up and face the 4 boys. "Is little Tubbo gonna try and fight back?" Ryan asks with a stupid tone. The boys all start laughing. I take a step forward but fall. I catch myself and stand again. "This....isn't over" I say.

Ranboo's POV
———————————————————
He just punched Tubbo!!! What fucking person does he think he is!? Hurting a president. I try and walk up to them before a hand touched my shoulder. I turn around to see who it was and... "Shlatt!?" I whisper yell. He took his hand of my shoulder and looked at me. "Don't help him. He needs to do this to prove that he is worthy" Shlatt says. I stare back at Tubbo, thinking about what Shlatt said.

I teleport back home and sit down in a chair in the kitchen. What if Tubbo doesn't prove that he is worthy? He might get killed! I kept overthinking about this, then slowly fall asleep.

(Time skip, 3 days later) Tubbo's POV
———————————————————
Shlatt has helped me with my fighting skills, meaning I should, no, I WILL win myself worthy. As I get out of bed, a hand grabs mine before I get up. I turn around to see a very sleepy Ranboo. "I know what your doing, good luck!" He says. I don't know whether I should be shocked that he knows, or happy that he thinks I can do it. I turn around full and kiss Ranboo on the forehead. "Thanks Boo" I say before running off, out the door and to the front door.

As I climb the rock, I'm not as out of breathe as I usually am. I make it to the top and come face to face with Max. "Welcome back Loser" He says. I stare dead into his eyes before he takes the first hit. I almost fell of the rock but quickly missed that. He takes another hit but this time I grab his arm and bend it back, making it break. He screams in pain as he falls to the ground, holding his arm how I held my stomach when he punched me. Kai, Jack and Ryan stood back in shock. "What the hell dude!?" Jack shouts. I stare dead at the 3. "Take your leader." I say very angrily.

I kick Max to them but the fight didn't stop there. The 3 ran up to me and all punched me in different places but at the same time. I fell back but Jack and Kai grabbed my arms. I looked up at Ryan to see him holding... "A..f-firework?" I stutter. They knew I got shoot with one in the face and now they are using it as an invantege. I close my eyes but I was never shoot. I open my eyes again to see Jack and Kai in front of me. "Dude, that's to far. He's still a kid" Jack says. I stare at them, tears coming down my face. I hear Max shout from behind Ryan. "Shoot them!" I move Jack and Kai out of the way and grab the firework. I point it at Ryan, making him stand in fear. "Please, I'm sorry!" He shouts.

The firework shakes in my hand as I shake violently. I hate fireworks with my life, it's my worst phobia and I'm fuckinf holding one! I close my eyes. "This is the only way, to prove that I'm worthy...." I say in a sad tone. I place my finger over the trigger and....

*Drop* The 4 boys stand in shock. I dropped the firework kn the ground. "Wh-what...? Why won't you do it yoy idiot!?" Kai shouts. I turn around and look at him. "Because I hate fireworks, and making someone else hate fireworks makes me fell terrible" I say. I feel someone hug me from behind.

"Thank you Tubbo"
———————————————————
Sorry it's out late! I made it up to you guys by making it the longest one I have ever made. Hope you liked it and remember, that if your name is Max, Jack, Kai or Ryan, that you are loved by me and that hothouse were the first names that popped into my head!

Have a great day/night!