Tubbo's Diary|Pt.2

Ranboo's POV
———————————————————
As Me and Tubbo was walking through the soft snow, I could feel his hand shaking in mine. I stop in my tracks and turn to him, pulling him into a tight hug. "I promise I will make him pay for it" I say softly as he wraps his arms around me.

We separate soon after and continue to walk to Techno's house. Our steps leave a trail in the snow as we see Techno's house come into sight. I grab out my axe and grab Tubbo's hand. He was shaking pretty badly but I was too angry to stop him. I walked up the stairs, the snow on my boots leaving a trail behind me. I let go of Tubbo's hand and knock on the door very hard, trying to show that I'm angry.

It wasn't who we expected to open the door though... "Oh hey Ranboo! Hey Tubbo!" Tommy said cheerfully. "Where is Technoblade?" I said, Tommy stared at me in shock, I don't normally say his whole name, only when I am very mad. "Uhh..in the living room?" He shakily says. "Take care of Tubbo and don't come in." I say turning to Tubbo. "Please be safe..." Tubbo whispers before hugging me tightly. I hug back and then back away, into the house.

"You good?" I hear Tommy say before I close the door.

I walk to the living room, axe in hand. I open the door and see not only Techno, but Wilbur, Quackity and Philza. "What are you doing here?" Quackity says as he turns to me. All eyes were on me which I normally am uncomfortable with but I turn to Techno, ignoring them.

"Why the fuck did do that to Tubbo!?!?"I shout. I grip harder onto my axe as I see them all freeze. "What do you mean? I haven't gone near him for a while!?" Techno shouts back. "You know what! The execution!" I yell. He pauses and all just stare at me. "Ranboo you weren't even there! How do you know that!?" Quackity shouts at me. I turn to him and grab Tubbo's diary from my inventory. They stare at it then see what it says. "I read this and I know what you did! You could have stop him and you could have just shot Shlatt instead!" I shout, sticking the book back in my inventory.

I put my axe above my head and aim at Techno, throwing it at his head with all my might. He catches it though and throws it to the side. "Ranboo your out of your mind!" Wilbur shouts. I ignore him and pull out a piece of TNT and a lighter. "Ranboo don't." Techno says sternly. I go to place down the TNT when I get shot with an arrow. I drop the TNT and place my hands on my knees to stop myself from falling over. I turn around and see something that I will never forget.

"Tubbo?" I say. Tubbo was in front of me with Tommy by his side. Tommy having a bow I knew it was him that shot it. Tubbo runs over to me and hugs me tightly. I want him to let go because he betrayed me. He said he wouldn't stop me and that he wanted revenge but he lied. I push him away and backup slightly. Being 2 feet away from him I start to get angry again. "What the heck!" I shout, whimpering from the pain. Both Tommy and Tubbo start to tear up.

"I just don't think it's right! I forgive him, it wasn't his fault" Tubbo says. "Oh? So you lied to me? You lied to my face!" I shout. I don't care what he had to say, I teleport away without hearing what he has to say.
———————————————————
There will be a part 3 and if you have any ideas for another oneshot then ask away!

Have a great day/night!