Ghosts together <3

This was gonna be part 2 of 'His little friend' but it didn't save and I raged so I am not continuing it nor will I continue 'Break the Rules'. Maybe in the future I will continue them but for now I won't, sorry!

If you read 'The Boy In My House...' then you will understand this.
Enjoy!

Ranboo's POV
———————————————————
It's been a couple months since Tubbo died and I've started to see that I have depression. I don't know why though. We only knew each other for like a week and I already got depression from his death. The kisses... the blood... it's his family's fault he died.

I found all his stuff and decided to decorate the room he was gonna stay in at my house. I've managed to keep the house clean and nice since Tubbo's family decided to live in another house and no one wants to live here anymore after the rumors. The way I set up Tubbo's room really gives me the vibe Tubbo would have.

I painted the walls this pretty lime colour, it was perfect. The sheets, pillows and blankets were mixtures of greens and white. I placed my old desk in the room with my old gaming chair and a old cabinet thing I used to have which made the room better. I placed Tubbo's belongings on the cabinet and desk. It was a true master piece in my opinion.

I've been noticing though, that whenever I go into the room, the blankets are all messed up and the chair is off in another part of the room. To put it in a easier way, the room is always messy when I come back in. No matter how much I clean it it always gets messy again. I didn't like it. I decided to wait in my invisible form that not even ghosts can see me and wait in the room. It felt like ages before I saw the blanket move. I watched it carefully and soon a ghost appeared. It's back was facing me so I couldn't tell who it was.

I floated silently to them and turned visible right behind them. I placed a hand on they're shoulder making them scream and slap me right in the face. It didn't really hurt but I felt a small sting in my cheek. I looked at them and felt my heart break.

3rd Person POV
———————————————————
Two pairs of eyes. Staring right into the others. Both ghosts felt their facing starting to burn as they both realized who each other were.

"B-boo!?"

"Bee!?"

They both started crying more as they wrapped each other's arms around the other. Ranboo never thought this moment would happen ever. He looked at the ghost before him. "Tubbo... it's really you!.." His voice said, the sadness clear in his tone. The brown haired boy smiled through the tears that were burning him. "It is.." He replied. Their hearts both were skipping beats as they stared into each other's eyes.

Tubbo couldn't help but jump onto Ranboo, making them both fall to the ground. Ranboo felt the soft lips that he remembered connect with his. The kiss didn't last long till they both parted and smiled at each other, tears still on their faces.

The two stayed on the ground for what seemed like forever just embracing each other's touch and warmth. Tubbo finally broke the silence with these words.

"I'll always love you... Boo.."
———————————————————
You guys wanted them to be ghosts together so now they are forever. I have some motivation now so I might be uploading more often now.

Have a great day/nice!