SCP-3475 | Pt.3

Ranboo's POV
-------------------
It's been about 3 months since Tubbo has become my personal worker and it's been the best 3 months of my life. I always have so much fun with Tubbo even thought we're in an empty room. I've found out that Tubbo loves bee's. He's also dyslexic so whenever he brings something and he needs to read, I always help him or watch him fail at reading or writing, it's adorable to watch.

Today was a special day though. Today was Tubbo's birthday, and I had the best present for him. We've been friends for 3 months already and I never showed him my human form. It's a bit nerve-racking to me, showing someone my human form and then overthinking what could happen. He may not like me and think I'm ugly, he might not wanna be friends anymore or never see me again! My overthinking got interrupted though by the door opening and closing again. "Hey Boo!" U heard Tubbo's voice echo through the room. I looked over to see him smiling at me but something was different.

He's wearing normal clothes unlike his work clothes that he always where's when seeing me. It was a striped black and yellow shirt under some overalls. He also had a bee pin in his hair. He walked over to me and sits next to me. "Hey Tubbo, why aren't you wearing your work clothes?" I asked. "Well it's my birthday and when it's your birthday you don't have to wear the work clothes if you don't want to!" He said in his cute little voice. "Oh, well I like your outfit.." I mumbled the last part but apparently Tubbo heard it. "Thanks bossman"

1 hour later
3rd Person POV
-------------------
Ranboo was listening to Tubbo ramble on about how his life was when he remembered something. "Hey Tubbo" Ranboo interrupted him. Tubbo closed his mouth and looked at him. "I have a gift for you" Tubbo's eyes lit up and Ranboo could see the excitement he had. "Where is it!?" He shouted excitedly. The SCP chuckled. "Right here silly"

The light went purple for about 3 seconds before turning back to the dim lighting it once was. Tubbo opened his eyes and came face to face with a human face he had never seen before. A boy around his age with grayish eyes and light brown hair. Tubbo realized it was Ranboo's human form when he saw that the human had the same horns and tail as Ranboo in his SCP form. Tubbo's face went from shocked to excited. "Is that you Boo!?" The boy nodded. "Happy birthday Tubbo" Ranboo said with a smile.

"This is the best gift ever!" Tubbo exclaimed, jumping on Ranboo and hugging him tightly. Ranboo felt the cold ground hit his back as Tubbo jumped on him. The same thing happened again. One green and one red eye met a pair of blue eyes. They kept staring, till the two realized what they were doing. Tubbo scrambled off of Ranboo. "Oh god I'm so sorry! I got to excited and-" Tubbo felt arms wrap around him, forcing him to hug back and be quiet. "It's okay Tubbo"

A weird feeling broke out in Tubbo's stomach. The embrace with him and Ranboo was different, was it because he was human? Or was it because...

"Your in love!?" Tommy yelled at Tubbo. Tubbo couldn't help but nod. "Let me get this straight, your in love, with an SCP?" Tubbo nodded again. "That's weird man." "Says you, you think of two of the SCP'S as your own brother's." Tubbo snapped at Tommy. The blonde looked away. "That's different. Your in love! Love! With an SCP!" Then... a fight started. It went from words to violence. The door pushed opened to the room the two boys were in. "What the hell are you two doing!?" Karl shouted from the doorway.

The two boys looked at him. Tubbo realized what he did and ran past Karl down the hall. "Tubbo wait!" Karl tried running after him but got stopped by a hand on his wrist. "Leave him Karl." Tommy spoke quietly. Karl sighed. "Alright..."

Tommy's POV
———————————————————
I was sitting between two people, well, two SCP's in their human forms. The one on my right is Wilbur, the one on my left is Techno. Ever since I became a worker and saw them both, I tried getting them to like me. It wasn't hard for Wilbur, but for Techno, that's a story for later. All I care about was that they were like brother's to me now, brother's who cared about me and who loved me.