Just dropping stuff off

Origin SMP AU. It's just a short oneshot. Enjoy!

Ranboo's POV
———————————————————
I was doing my usual claiming things as mine and making sure people don't touch them when I saw Phil flying to me. "Hey mate!" He said, landing in front of me. I smiled, "Hey Phil, what brings you here?" I asked. "I need you to go to Tubbo and hand him a few items, I'm busy and I can't do it." I stared at him and huffed. "Can't someone else do it?" I don't like Tubbo. He's always tries to annoy me by touching things I claim! I didn't get a response since Phil just placed the items in my arms and flew away.

"Great. Now I have to go see that stupid bee." I sighed before teleporting my way to Tubbo's little house and knocking on the door. A few moments later the door opened and Tubbo was standing there in bee pajamas. I'm not going to lie but.. he looks kinda cute. Wait- no he doesn't, not in a million years would I think he's cute. I may be gay but not for him. I could tell he wasn't happy to see me. "What do you want?.." He said, trying to sound annoyed but all it came out as was a tired mumble. "Did you just wake up?" I asked, not like I really cared. "Yeah..? It's like 8:00am..." I stared at him like he was stupid. "It's almost 1:00pm Tubbo." I said, holding back a bit of laughter.

He looked up at me in surprise and shock. "What!? Ugh I was meant to see Wilbur!" He rushed back inside and to his bedroom I'm assuming. I didn't wanna seem weird or anything so I walked inside, closing the door behind me. I could hear Tubbo rambling to himself and trying to find the right clothes in his room. After about 5 or so minutes he was finally out in his iconic bee shirt and overalls. I think he was a tad but surprised I invited myself in. "Wait. Why the fuck are you even here?" He asked. Finally. I can finally give him the stuff and leave.

"Phil sent me, he said he had stuff for you but he was busy." I could see Tubbo eyeing me but I shook it off and dropped the stuff on his chair. I walked to the door but he blocked my way. "Move out the way." I said. Tubbo shook his head. "I said move out the way you stupid bee!" I shouted. I could tell he felt kinda hurt and he moved out the way. We both ended up out the house and he locked his door. As I was walking off I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned my head and felt a pair of lips on my cheek.

My face started to heat up and Tubbo flew away the opposite way of me, obviously flustered. "What the- HEY!" I shouted but he was already gone. "Since when were you two dating?" I heard Techno's voice ask. "We aren't dating." I state, walking away. I'd never date someone like him.

Never. .... okay maybe I might. .... okay okay I would, and I will when I find the courage to ask him out. But I'll never be able to, will I?
———————————————————
If you didn't read my other story update, I'm sorry I haven't uploaded in a while. I was sick about a week ago and still kinda am, but I didn't get covid so don't worry. The reason I didn't upload while being sick is because I had no motivation and I was pretty tired most of the time. But I'm back and I'll try upload once a week maybe, hopefully I do.

Have a great day/night everyone! <3