Baking Stream

Ranboo POV
———————————————————
It was time for the Baking stream I planned but Tubbo is still asleep. He did go to sleep at 5:00am and that is a terrible time to go to sleep.

I decide to go and wake him up. I go upstairs to his room and open the door quietly. It's dark when I open the door but I can make out a small boy under the sheets. How is he so cute?! I walk over the bed and bend down.

"Morning Honeybee~" I say in my, well as Tubbo would call it, sexy voice, making him blush. "Wake up! You promised you'd be on the stream today" I say. He turns over and looks up at me, tiredness in his eyes.

"Fine...." he whispers before getting up. I move out the way and make my way to his door. "I'll be waiting in the kitchen for you!" I say before shutting the doors and walk down to the kitchen.

3rd POV
———————————————————
Tubbo gets changed and makes way downstairs to the kitchen. As he walks in he bumps into something, or more, someone. Tubbo falls to the ground, and let's out a small "ow" before being grabbed by someone at the wrist and being pulled up into someone's body, a hug.

"I'm so sorry Tubbo! I didn't see you there!" It was obviously Ranboo. I move to look up at him and there he is, standing over me with his glasses and mask on. "It's okay Boo, I was the one that wasn't looking where I was going!" OMG!!!!! Why did I say that! I didn't mean to call him Boo, ahhh!!!

"What did you just call me?" He asked. Shit. "I-i umm...." My words can't come out. "Haha! I'm just playing with you" He says before walking back over to where he was going to make the cake. "Hey Chat! Welcome to the Baking Stream I promised you guys!" Ranboosays in his normal happy voice. "Come on Tubbo, come say hi to chat," How could I resist? I didn't want to go over because I was a red tomato but I couldn't resist the cuteness of Ranboo. I may not be able to see it but I know it's there.

I walk over and before I know it, I'm in frame. I see chat spaming 'Tubbo!' 'Hello' but one that caught my eye was the one that saw that I was red. I stand frozen as Ranboo starts making the cake and talking to chat.

"And then-Tubbo? You good?" Ranboo stops and stares at me. "Uhh yeah! I'm good!" I say, trying not to act all flustered but Ranboo walked over to me and stands in front of me, his back facing the stream. "Ranboo, what are you doing?!" I whisper loud enough so that only me and him can hear.

"Well you-" He grabs my waist and even though I wanted to kiss him, we were on stream. "Ranboo! Not on stream!" I whisper. "They can't see us," he says before grabbing his mask and pulling it down. "W-what are you doing?! They could-"

Our lips crash together. I can't believe it. He's doing it on stream! He moves away and puts his mask on before turning back to the stream. "Sorry about that guys!" Says before getting back to the cake. I could tell, I was flustered and the whole chat was asking what happened.

"I just asked him if he was okay Chat" he says before looking back at me and back at the cake batter.

Ranboo POV
———————————————————
No one could tell I was blush but I was blushing like crazy! I literally kissed Tubbo and on stream! And the worst part, well not the worst but kinda the best part is that it was my first kiss! And it was Tubbo!

I kept looking up at Chat and just see them smaping like 'what happened 'tell us!' But I tried to ignore them. I look back over at Tubbo and just see him standing there, red as a tomato. I smile and look back at the cake.

"It's time to put it in the oven" I say before grabbing the batter and opening the oven. I stick the batter in the oven and turn it on to let it cook. "Tubbo...you can't be shocked forever" I say, looking at him. He turns to me and starts to yell like crazy.

He just kept yelling at me till the cake was done. I took the cake out of the oven and placed it on the counter so chat could see it.
———————————————————
Just about to end stream
———————————————————
Tubbo's POV
———————————————————
"Again, sorry for all the hiccups and coughs I  the str-" I cut him off before he could finish. "Dude, don't say sorryover things you can't control! Jesus christ" I didn't want him to be sorry, it isn't his fault anyways.

"But I still feel sorry!" He says, looking back at me. I couldn't take it any longer. "Just end the stream already!" I shout. "Okay...Bye Chat!" He says, sadness in his voice. I think I made him sad...

He finishes the stream and takes the mask and glasses off, revealing his beautiful, grayish eyes. "Did I anger you whenI kissed you? I didn't mean to..." He says, he looked so sad. "No, no! I just couldn't take it anymore, I just hated you apologizing for something you couldn't control."

I look at the ground, only to be pulled into a hug. "I'm sorry" Ranboo says, placing his head on top of mine.

"It's okay..."
———————————————————
Sorry I haven't uploaded! School....
I'm making two tonight! Also thank you so much for over 1.20k reads! It means so much to me.

Have a great day/night!