The Spell|Final

This is the final of 'The Spell' since I have many ideas. I think there will be some more updates in the next few hours so, Enjoy!

Ranboo's POV
———————————————————
As I stare at the note, I wait for the magic to happen. Today is the final day that Tubbo is a baby and then I can hug him all I like. I read the note over and over again for what seemed like forever, the same words, the same background, the same note.
I have know clue where Baby Tubbo is but I can't do anything, he'll change in a second hopefully.

As I read the name of the Witch, I hear something break downstairs. I stand up and stick the note in my pocket. I run to the stairs and run down them with caution. It sound like it came from the Living room, so I'll go there first. As I turn the corner I see something I have waited for forever. "Tubbo!!!" I shout, startling him. I run over and kneel down next to him. "Ngh...Ranboo? What happened?" He asked. That's what I didn't want him asking. I look behind him and notice that a plant is smashed, 'That must have been the breaking sound' I think to myself.

"Well- just, read this..." I say grabbing the note from my pocket. I watch as he slowly reads the note because of his dyslexia and wait for his reaction. His face changes from confused to shocked, as he looks up at me. "I turned into a baby!?!?" He shouts, making me grab my ears. I look up at him with a nervous smile, "Maybe?" I say. "Oh God, I'm so sorry Ranboo! That must've been a handful" Tubbo says as he places the note to the side. He crawls over to me and pulls me down so I'm laying on his lap. "Wh-what are you doing?" I say a bit flustered. He stares down at me with a smile. "Cuddling you. You didn't get any I assume when I was a child so now you get all the cuddles you want!" He says with a smile. "Sure! I don't mind" I say, closing my eyes.

"I love you Boo" "I love you too Bee"
———————————————————
Sorry it's short, didn't have any ideas. Right now there are fireworks and I hate them. They are right next to us because it's our neighbors who are doing them. I now know that I am C!Tubbo because I hate fireworks.

I have so many ideas so be ready for a lot of uploads tomorrow!

Have a great day/night!