Loud Noises

I know I have said that I wouldn't upload another oneshot if I was doing a one with multiple parts but I wanna give you guys a little bit of time to give some questions Ranboo and Tubbo can ask each other.

Request from xsimpwqsfxund! Go follow them! Enjoy!

Ranboo's POV
———————————————————
I came back from mine just in time, it started raining just when I got inside. I placed all the recorces in a chest and search for Tubbo. Now it started to rain really hard and lighting started come with the rain. I kept shouting Tubbo's name but he wouldn't answer. "TUBBO!!!" I shouted really loudly. Instead of getting an actual answer, I heard a sob. It was close by and I was in our room.

I ran to my panic closest and sure enough, I saw a curled up Tubbo in the right corner, he was...crying. He heard me open the door and looked up really fast, scared for his life. "Tubbo! Oh God are you okay!?" I shout as I kneel down and grab Tubbo's shaking hands. I hold his tiny hands in mine as I look at the scared small boy. He quickly jumped into my arms and hugged onto me for dear life. I kneeled there for a couple seconds before hugging him back and sitting back, my back on the wall. "You're okay, I've got you..." I said softly in Tubbo's ear.

"L-loud..." He whispered into my ear. "Is the thunderstorm scaring you Tubs?" I ask. He nods and hugs tighter if that was even possible. I slowly stood up, trying my best not to drop Tubbo. I hold him and walk out the closet. "Where are we going?" He asks as I walk down the stairs. "Wanna go watch The Office?" I ask. I watch as his eyes light up and he starts shaking way less. "Yes! Let's go!" He says as he jumps out of my arms and running to the living room. I chase after him, running till we get to the living room. He jumps onto the couch and lays down. I sit next to him and put on the office.

We watched for a bit before Tubbo sits up and clings onto my arm. "Cuddle with me" He says, staring up at me. "Okay Tubb-" I didnt get to finish because I was pulled down on his lap, laying on him. "Hey down there" He teases as he winks at me. He must've forgot about the thunderstorm because he hasn't shaken or been scared since I asked him to watch the office with me. I laugh at him teasing me and close my eyes, slowly falling to sleep.
———————————————————
Thank you person for the request, it was fun to do! Sorry guys if you haven't joined my discord server, the link doesn't work anymore because it's expired. I will try again another time for the people thatight want to join.

Have a great day/night!