Movie Night

This is an idea by Dino_Hobi.
Go follow them!

3rd POV
———————————————————
Tubbo and Ranboo were just chilling after a stream they did, quietly on their phones. While Tubbo was on Tiktok, he came across something that a couple were preparing for. Oh, this looks funny! I should ask Ranboo to do it with me! He thought to himself before turning of his phone and looking at Ranboo.

"Hey Ranboo, wanna watch a movie together?" He asks. He looked at Ranboo which he hoped he was looking into his eyes since Ranboo still had the glasses on. "Err..sure?" Ranboo more asked then answered. "Yay! I'll go get the drinks and food, you put on a Scary movie for us" Tubbo said. Ranboo looked confused under his mask, Tubbo hates Scary stuff and he wanted to watch a Scary movie? That's weird... "I thought you didn't like Scary movies Tubbo?" Ranboo said, turning his phone off. "Owell" Tubbo said before getting up and walking to the kitchen.

Tubbo came back with a drink for him and Ranboo and some popcorn. He set his drink and the coffee table next to him and put Ranboo's on the table next to him. Tubbo sat down on the couch and looked at what movie Ranboo picked.

"T-the Exorcist..?" Tubbo stuttered. Ranboo really picked the most scariest movie in the world (I even searched it up so it's true). "Yeah! Get comfy, it's long" Ranboo says before clicking the play button.

Ranboo's POV
————————————–——————
It was getting to a Scary part of the movie and I'm not very scared since I have seen this movie 3 times already, but as it comes I start to feel shaking. I look down next to me to see Tubbo shaking a lot with tears going down his face.

"Tubbo...? I can turn it-" "AHHHH!!!!!" The girl in the movie yells. "AHHH!!!" Tubbo shouts back, he grabs my arm and shoves his head in my chest. It hurt but I didn't care, he's scared and it's my fault.

After movie finishes
———————————————————
Tubbo was crying a lot, I knew he would hate it. "Tubbo, you didn't have to watch it" I say, grabbing his cheek and wiping the tears off his face.

"It's okay...just never again" He says, making me giggle. "Don't laugh you Dick!" Tubbo says. He jumps on me, making me fall onto the couch. Now he was on top of me, holding himself up with just his arms and feet.

"Hey Sexy~"
———————————————————
Sorry I haven't posted in awhile, I will try and get some done in the weekends. Let me know if you have suggestions please!

Have a great day/night!