Tommy kills Michael

It was a normal day for Tubbo and Ranboo. The birds were chripping, flowers were blooming, and nothing bad was happening. It was nice having a break from all the bad stuff once in a while.

They weren't at the house so Michael was all alone, with his chicken. Nothing bad coukd happen while they went to Las Nevadas right?

As they approached, they saw three figures at the Las Nevadas sign. Getting closer, they made out that it was Quackity, Wilbur and Slime. (Slimecicle, no clue how to spell his name so I just call him Slime).

"Welcome back to Las Nevadas Ranboo and Tubbo!" Quackity welcomed them. "Thanks Quackity! How have you guys been?" Tubbo's asks. Slime looks at Wilbur then back at Tubbo and Ranboo. "Well we were wondering if you have seen Tommy from L'Manberg?" Slime says.

"W-what? Your telling me he went missing?!" Tubbo shouts. Quackity puts this stern yet sad face on. "No. We are saying that he might have gone to Snowchester to maybe kill your son..." Quackity says.

Tubbo and Ranboo stand in shock. "No...no...he wouldn't do that right?" Ranboo panics.

MICHAEL was slain by Tommyinnit

They stand in silence as the text comes up on their monitors. "N...NO!!!MY SON!!!" Tubbo shouts as he falls to the ground, crying. Ranboo falls as well and hugs Tubbo. "What the fuck...he really just did that....?" Wilburs says.

"FUCK YOU TOMMY!!!!"
———————————————————
Sorry it's short. Not hating on Tommy. This was my brother's idea and I enjoyed doing it. I posted this later after I wrote this because right now as I am writing this, there is a power cut till 2:00am so when you see this, I would've already wrote it and it has already been a day since. Hope that doesn't confuse you guys.

Have a great day/night!