Story Time

??? POV
———————————————————
"Ranboo, Ranboo look at this!" A boy squealed to his friend. This friend called Ranboo walked over to him, kneeling down next to the boy and looking into his hands to see what the boy was holding. "Tubbo, that's a dead bird- get it out of your hands!" Ranboo put it hands underneath Tubbo's and pushed his hands up, making the dead bird fly out of Tubbo's hands and onto the grass.

The two boys stared at the dead bird then each other. "Come on, we need to wash your hands." Ranboo said, standing up. Tubbo reached up to Ranboo, signaling that he wanted a hand to get up. "Ew no you have dead bird on your hands, I'm not touching your hands." The taller huffed, turning away and walking back to the palace. Tubbo stood up quickly and followed Ranboo into the palace. They both walked to the nearest sink and Tubbo washed his hands very good before they made their way into Ranboo's room.

The two boys sat on the ground and stayed in silence before Ranboo spoke up. "Never touch a bird again, especially a bird that's dead." Tubbo pouted and huffed. "You can't tell me what to do!" He yelled, crossing his arms. "Yes I can. You do remember that I'm the prince of this kingdom." Ranboo smirked, knowing whatever this would turn into, he would definitely win. Tubbo stared into the prince's eyes, getting lost in them. Before the two knew it, Tubbo was moving closer to Ranboo, the two not breaking eye contact. They sat in front of one other, not saying a word. The silence was a comfortable silence so it didn't both either of them.

Ranboo slowly brought his hand up to cup Tubbo's cheek, pulling him slightly closer. The two closed their eyes and- "They kissed!? But I thought they were like 10!" A little boy interrupted. "No Shroud, they both were like 14" A manly man said to his kid. "Does that mean they kissed Mr. Tommy!?" A little girl called out, raising her hand up. "Well if you let me continue the story you'll see." Tommy said. The kids shut their mouths and allowed Tommy to continue.

The two closed their eyes and pressed they're lips together. The kiss didn't last long but it was still amazing. The two parted and looked at each other, smiling. "You should do that more often, Bossman." Tubbo chuckled, receiving a light blush to appear on Ranboo's face. "Shut up." Ranboo moved his hand from Tubbo's cheek and looked away, embarrassed. The rest of the time Tubbo teased Ranboo about the kiss until Tubbo had to leave. "But mother I don't wanna leave! Can't I sleep over?" Tubbo pleaded to his mother. "Sorry dear but I cannot decide that." Tubbo's mother said, grabbing his hand and leading his to the front door of the palace.

As Ranboo watched Tubbo leave, he couldn't help but feel he was missing something. He ran up to Tubbo and grabbed his free hand, pulling him away from his mother. "What the- Ranboo?- I can't stay you know." Tubbo said, looking up at Ranboo. Next thing he knew Ranboo was grabbing his face and kissing him. It was only a quick one even though Tubbo wanted more. The shorter one felt his face heat up and he stared up at the taller boy in front of him. "Okay, bye bye cutie" Ranboo said, letting go of Tubbo's face and winking. Tubbo felt his face heat up a lot more as he ran out the door to catch up to his mother.

That was the last time Ranboo saw Tubbo in months. It worried Ranboo a lot, why hasn't Tubbo come to see him? Ranboo didn't notice the letter that was placed in front of him as he was only thinking about Tubbo at that moment. "Honey, there's a letter for you. Open it up and read it before your food goes cold." The queen, Ranboo's mother said, snapping Ranboo out of his thoughts. "O-oh.. okay.." Ranboo shakily opened the letter and read it before gripping it so hard it ripped. "Ranboo?" His parents stared at him as he started crying.

"Brother?.. Are you okay?..." Ranboo's little sister asked. He didn't answer. He stood up and ran off to his room, ignoring his parents yells. The prince slammed his door closed before breaking down into tears, dropping the note that was in his hands. What the letter said hurt him.

"It said that his one true love was found dead. The end." The children all whined, wanting the story to continue. "Sorry kids but that's the end." Tommy said, closing the book and putting it aside. "How did Tubbo die!?"
"Why did he die!?"
"Did he go to heaven or hell!?"
The kids kept overloading Tommy with questions, making him chuckle.

"We might never know."
———————————————————
I was planning to make this happy but I didn't. It's finally the holidays so I might update a bit more but I'm gonna be busy so I don't know. You'll have to find out.

Have a great day/night everyone! <3