I don't need a Butler! Pt.4

Thank you for the lovely questions! One more part after, hopefully. Enjoy!

Ranboo's POV
———————————————————
"Or else what?" She asked. God I wish I could just kill her right here right now, but Tubbo's here, he would think I'm a monster. I keep my cool as she keeps laughing. I walk up to her, leaving Tubbo behind. She didn't see me since her eyes were closed, so I put my hand in a fist and punched her straight in her face.

Blood left her nose as she screamed and ran out the door. "Now her blood is on my hand..." I whisper to myself. "W-what the hell?" I hear from behind me. I quickly turn to see Tubbo standing there frozen in place. "I-" I start to panic but Tubbo walks over and places a hand on my shoulder, going on his tiptoes though-

"It's okay, calm down" He says. I take a deep breathe and hug him tight. "Oh-okay? Is this a thank you?" I start chuckling and then laughing. "Best conversation ever" I say through a laugh. Tubbo joins inwithmy laughter and hearing his made my tighten a bit.

Tubbo's POV
———————————————————
"So, the questions?" I ask. "Oh yeah- you first!" He says happily. I sit and think for a moment before asking my first question. "Why are you here?" I stare at him realizing that might have been rude. "Sorry! I didn't mean it like that!" I shout. I hear him chuckle and I open my eyes to see he's smiling. "It's okay Tubbo. I'm here because I was told all your Butlers and Maids suck at their job and my family is poor so this is how I'm helping them!" The last part made me a bit sad. "Why is a pretty boy like you working as a Butler!? There are so many other jobs but you decide this one?" Ranboo starts turning red at what I said. I also turn red. "I-uh..." He stutters, hiding his bright red face.

After that.... he asked me a question. "How old are you?" I pause for a moment before saying my age. "I'm 17. You?" He stares for a second before replying with, "I'm 18. Just one year older then you" I laugh at the last part, I don't know why but I did. I think of another question to ask, I'm not the best with this type of stuff. "What's your favorite color? Mines green and yellow!" "Hmm, I have 5 but the main one it Purple" I feel my eyes form stars in them. "What are the other colors?" I ask. He stares for like the 100th time, which I'm fine with, before answering my question. "Red, Green, these 2 are the really colors but Black and white," "I see. Oo! Can you dance!?" I watch as he starts to get a little nervous. I think that means he can't dance... "I cannot.." Knew it. "Well, I will teach you how to dance, I'm really good at dancing!" I say with confidence.

Ranboo laughs and asks me another question. "Do you have any siblings? I haven't seen any yet." I look at him annoyed he brang that up. "Sadly yes, 2 sisters." He starts laughing his head off and I just sit there annoyed. "Sadly!?" He says through laughs. "Yes..."

"You done?" I ask after he finished. "Yep! Oh God that was hilarious!" I just keep staring at him, annoyed. "Well if you think that's funny, then answer this. Are you single?" I say the last part in a flirty tone, joking around. Ranboo starts getting extremely red. "Y-yes-" He says. I start blushing and hide my face.

"C-cool!"
———————————————————
I'm tired. It's like 11:00pm right now. Hopefully there is just kne last part to 'I don't need a Butler!' but idk.

Have a great day/night!