Blonde Hair!?

Hello! This is a idea by DreamStanley1094 but I changed a little bit. Hope you Enjoy!
———————————————————
Ranboo's POV
———————————————————
I was just enjoying my popcorn when I needed to go to the bathroom. Tubbo's is closer so I just went to his one, he won't mind.

I got up and make my way to his bathroom. After. I wash my hands and try and find a towel but he doesn't have one up anywhere. He has to have one somewhere. (This is IRL).

I sit down onto the ground to open the cupboard and I find something shocking. I find 2 whole bottles of brown hairdye. The color of Tubbo's hair.

He hasn't told me something. I grab the bottles and get up. I walk over to the living room and wait for him to get home. He was doing a vlog with Tommy and Wilbur.

Tubbo's POV
———————————————————
I finished my vlog with Tommy and Wilbur and it was time I go home. I make my way down the path to my house until I see it come to eye.

I start to run because I haven't seen Ranboo all day and I am so happy to see him. I come to the door and open it. He isn't there. He must be in the living room. I drop my bag on the table and walk to the living room. I walk into the living room...

"Why do you have these Tubbo?" He said, he looked so angry. "I-" "Why didn't you tell me!?" He shouted, he threw the bottles on the couch and walked to me.

"I didn't think you would-" I didn't know what to say. I started to cry, then I was pulled into a hug. It was Ranboo, I thought he would hurt me but he's doing the complete opposite. I feel myself sink into his chest and start crying even louder and harder. "Shhh, it's okay Tubbo, but you have to tell me why..." he said quietly, trying to comfort me.

"I...I did it because I don't think I fit my natural hair." I say, that was true but also because I thought I was ugly. "What colour was your natural hair?" He asked. I knew I won't get out of this so I just told the truth. "Blonde..." I mumbled.

"Yo! That's sick!" He said, letting go of me. "Thanks but sadly, you won't see me with blonde hair since that dye doesn't come out at all" I say. I can see his face turn a bit sad. "That's sad..." he said and frowned. "How about we watch a movie to getting off our minds?" I say randomly, I really didn't want to continue with this conversation. "Okay!"
———————————————————
And that's one more done! Hope you enjoyed that one.

I'm making a new story soon which will be called 'Coffee Shop' if your interested in reading them. I'm going to start both of them tonight and will update them straight after the other.

Have a great day/night!