SCP-3475 | Pt.1

This is a SCP AU, I was just bored and thought of it. Enjoy!

3rd POV
-------------------
"And why do I have to take your job?" Tubbo asks. "Because he's scary!" Tommy replied. Tubbo rolled his eyes. "Your just a baby." Tommy gasped. "I am not! Almost everyone is scared of him!" The blonde yelled. Tubbo sighed and snatched the papers from the blonde's hands. "I'll do your stupid job. But your buying me lunch." Tubbo said coldly. "Thank you!" Tommy thanks Tubbo and runs off. "Dick."

The brunette walked to the room that was blocked off by 4 doors. "I forgot SCP-3475 was dangerous" Tubbo said as he opened the first door, making sure it was locked behind him. He did the same to the next 2 doors and stared at the last one. He sighed. "This isn't worth it but whatever" His hand touched the keypad and he opened the last door. The room was pitch black. Tubbo gulped before walking in and closing the door behind him. He closed his eyes and called out.

"H-hello?" Tubbo's voice echoed across the room. He heard a bit of movement after his word. A hand wrapped around his arm and pulled him close. Tubbo kept his eyes closed as this SCP hated eye contact. He felt a warmth as he hit something soft but hard at the same time. A rising feelings could be felt as Tubbo realized he was leaning against a chest. His eyes opened wide as he felt his face go hot. Arms wrapped around him as he was held like a teddy-bear in a kids arms.

The brunette quickly closed his eyes as he felt movement. "Why are you here?" A raspy yet quiet voice called from above Tubbo. "I-i'm here to check up on you.. do some tests and stuff..." Tubbo quietly said. Then the figure started glowing purple, lighting up the area with a purple glimmer. Tubbo felt the arms around him let him go. He stepped back keeping his eyes closed. "You can open your eyes. Just don't look me in the eyes please" Tubbo opened his eyes but looked at the ground.

"I'd like to test you to see if your powers work okay..." Tubbo said in a soft quiet voice. The SCP seemed to understand as he put his hand out. "Watch." And as it said that, purple magic appeared out of the hand. Tubbo felt himself start to float and get spun around multiple times. It felt like he was on a spinning chair. Soon giggles started to full the silence of the room. The SCP started to smile as it kept spinning the boy around. Tubbo was placed back on the ground shortly after and smiled happily. "I guess I don't need to do any tests, your magic seems to be working perfectly fine." Tubbo said and looked up.

He met a pair of eyes, one green, one red. The eyes looked shocked for a moment as the brunette's blue eyes stared into it's eyes. Then, the eyes softened. Tubbo felt himself get more and more lost in the eyes the more he stared. As soon as he realized what he was doing, he quickly shut his eyes and started panicking. "Oh god I'm so sorry I didn't mean to stare at your eyes I don't know what I was thinking!" He was a rambling mess. A hand was placed on his shoulder and Tubbo fell silent. "It's okay" He heard a voice say. The hand removed itself from on Tubbo's shoulder and Tubbo quickly went to the door, opening his eyes.

He opened it and waved where he thought the SCP was. Leaving the room Tubbo felt a strange feeling. Why were those eyes so mesmerizing... Tubbo thought. As he was caught in his thoughts, he walked right into someone falling back onto the hard, cold floor. "Shit- sorry Tubbo!" The person said as they held a hand out to Tubbo. Tubbo gratefully took the hand and was helped to his feet. "It's fine Karl, I just wasn't watching where I was going." Tubbo smiled nervously to Karl. "You seem stressed, everything okay?" Karl asked with a worried tone. Karl was known to be really kind-hearted and was always worried about someone if they even looked upset.

"Don't worry, I'm fine. Just... some thoughts on a SCP" Tubbo replied. Karl nodded before quickly panicking. "Oh god! Tubbo what's the time?" He asked. The smaller one checked their watch and replied with, "It's 12:43, why?" The taller started running past Tubbo. "I'm sorry I gotta head somewhere! Bye Tubbo!" Karl shouted from down the hall. Tubbo watched as he ran away and waved before heading the opposite way, his thoughts coming straight back.

What if the SCP got very uncomfortable with the whole staring thing that it won't like seeing Tubbo anymore? What if it put him on the bad side? So many thoughts came to Tubbo's mind as he started heading to the chill out room. As he opened the door he could see Tommy speaking with Puffy about something. Tommy looked at Tubbo and waved to him. "Tubs! I got you the lunch you wanted!" Tubbo walked to him and sat next to him on the couch. "Thanks Tommy" Tubbo said as he got handed the lunch Tommy got for him. It wasn't anything special, just a chicken sandwich. "I've been talking to Puffy about getting SCP-3475, SCP-1089 and SCP-1090 a personal worker since they really only like certain people." Tubbo almost chocked when Tommy said SCP-3475. He had just been with him. "He means only SCP-3475 since he's gonna be the personal worker for the other 2." Puffy said.

"What!? Why me!?" Tommy yelled. "Because they like you the most" Puffy said. Tommy crossed his arms and leaned back on the couch. Tubbo quietly kept eating his sandwich, hoping to be unnoticed. "Tubbo, would you like to be the personal worker for SCP-3475?" Puffy asked. The brunette immediately looked at her. "I-i mean I wouldn't mind but why me?-" Tubbo stammered. Puffy smiled. "Because everyone else has said no and I heard you were fine with taking Tommy's job to see him." Him? So the SCP is a he? That's not a problem with Tubbo. "I guess I can try it out.." Tubbo muttered. "Great! You start tomorrow" Puffy said as she stood from her seat and walking out the room.

"Good luck for tomorrow bitch" Tommy said. Tubbo glared at him, putting his rubbish in the bin next to the couch. "You have SCP-1089, he's worse then SCP-3475" Tubbo hissed. The blonde rolled his eyes as he stood up, the brunette doing the same. "Trust me, SCP-3475 isn't as he seems. He's way dangerous then you think Tubbo. Be careful, he can do things you wouldn't believe a SCP could do." Tommy said placing both hands on either one of Tubbo's shoulders. Tubbo felt something in his stomach. Was the SCP really that bad? He seemed really nice when Tubbo was there. Maybe there's something he was missing.

"I'll be careful. Promise." Tubbo muttered. Tommy put his hands at his sides and nodded. "Good. Well, I better go check up on SCP-1090. See ya later Tubs" Tommy waved before leaving the room. "Bye.." Tubbo looked down.

Surely the SCP wasn't that bad... right?
-------------------
There will be part 2 on this. I already have it planned out so hopefully it won't take long to write. If you have any requests please comment them.

Have a great day/night! <3