chapter four

Caith watched sighed, since the announcement was passed by Ea Matias about the coming of the queen the entire southern region has been on lockdown.

"What is so new about the queen's coming?"

His father smirked"what happens when the prey senses a predator?"

He frowned"it...wait...she's not only looking for a mate?"

Alessio nodded looking up at his huge son"you should know more about Urania's politics"

Caith frowned before sitting, it true he never found interest in politics.

"She should be protecting and not feeding on the her people"

Alessio laughed"your mother was also a predator.... predators protect the preys and feed on the ungrateful ones"

Caith could not still get it"how does that even make sense"

"Pluto the first ruler of Urania that merged all the kingdoms together....he was a monster of the dark, the darkest pit of Mercury..."

Caith sat down "he was a predator...wanting to hunt...long story short he ruled Urania for 500 years, it flourished, surprisingly there was peace and harmony....now the queen is the only descendant with a full blown monster in her...she is loved, respected and feared well feared"

Caith nodded," so the villain rules instead?"

" Yes and it works perfectly cause she knows the mind of every Uranian"

" So if you are found... outside and not her mate,she might just feed on you"

It sounded so dark but strange to Caith, he has never been interested in kingdom politics.

"What happened to her mate?"

Alessio shrugged," the young demon was adventurous...".

••••

Caith woke up, with a strange fever,he could not call his father,cause his voice was almost gone.

Alessio knocked his son's door, caith has never been in bed for so long.

His eyes were wide"son...what in Pluto is wrong with you...oh my oh....no please Pluto not him"

Caith could barely hear a word,he felt his lungs will give out.

Alessio used a towel to clean his forehead, he was counting his minutes with his son.

•••

After three excruciating hours there was an urgent knock, Alessio could feel the Auras, he trembled, his eyes red, caith is the only family he has and he is not ready to loose his son to the throne.

But no one dares challenges the crown.

He was shaking as he bowed and opened the door, two guards dressed in their royal blue attire entered,they are the queen's personal guards.

Two maids entered with their deep yellow dresses,

Then the four regional heads gave way for Afra and Dexterio who immediately walked to Caith's room . Alessio heard a soft comforting voice"You do not have to worry, after his test you will see him again"

Alessio's eyes were red as he watched his son been flooded out by the two royal advisers.

••••

The park house was deserted, no one dared even a step as they felt the strongest hunters in there.

The queen watched the five men flooded in and laid on the floor, they were all sweaty and their grunts of pain filled the hall.

She sighed, she did not want to go through this again, she did not want to share everything she worked for with someone else, she did not want to trust someone to support her.

But she had to,for her people and for her sanity.

Ea Viktor said with concern"we are here your majesty"

She sighed letting Lorenzo bite her arms, Dexterio made sure to let his thumb sink deep in the wound before dripping it on each of the males.

The other four men calmed down while the black haired scarred one howled gripping the queen's wrist so quick and put it in his mouth.

His grip on the arm was tight,the queen slightly pushed his head away,he grunted,his hands clenched and his mouth opened hungrily for more.
•••••

Caith heard a voice"your highness..."

He groaned as his eyes heavily opened, first the room was not his.

The room looked luxurious and the female looking at the floor.

"Where in Pluto's name I'm I?"

The female said " your highness,you are at the crystal palace..."

His eyes got wide" the crystal palace?"

The female nodded, her eyes not meeting his "her majesty asked to wake you "

His heart was beating so fast"your majesty?, the queen of Urania?.... I'm dreaming"

"Your highness your bath is ready... would you need assistance"

"Your highness?..."

"Any questions would be answered by her majesty"

He nodded" I'll not need assistance..thank you"

••••

After the most relaxing bath he's had in centuries, he entered the big bedroom only to be welcomed by a guard in blue, what was even strange was the guard's red eyes.

He bowed"your garments... your highness"

He frowned" thank you...I'm Caith"

The guard only bowed before leaving.

After putting on the simple clothes that fit like they were measured,just when he finished the last button of his pants, the same guard came in

"Are you ready to meet her majesty?"

He shrugged"I do not have a choice now do I ?"

The guard nodded opening the door.

Caith could swear he was in another dimension,the faes and fairies were totally in their own world,the servants cleared a path for him and bowed.

•••••

Caith entered the golden Courtroom, it was totally beautiful and the four regional heads.

Ea Viktor had a frown on his face, his face was pale and his eyes deep blue and his hair laying against his shoulder, pitch black.

Ea Dimitri has brown skin, his eyes were closed and his hair were in dread locks,

Ea Matias eyes were close too,his hair pitch black .

Ea Lorenzo has a bored look, his hair pure gold and if the rumours are true that he is twin with the queen,it hard to believe,cause his face was just slightly tanned while the queen....

Caith is sure he'd faint from what his eyes were seeing, this female is a sight to the eyes.

Her body is brown, her big puff, her lips full and eyes black.

As scary as it looked, her eyes are beautiful, he quickly bowed "your majesty"

He heard Ea Lorenzo scoff, while the queen said " welcome Enki Caith Ahearn to the Crystal palace"