Chapter Sixty three

Janus had a huge smile on her face as she laid in her husband's arms, Bel murmured with a smirk"didn't know my angel could miss me this much..., Or are you just using me?"

She playfully smacked his chest"Bel you know I always miss my hus..."

"Remember you stabbed me at one point of your life right?"

"Everyone will want to stab you at first sight"

Bel gasped dramatically "is that the reason, Ereshkigal almost plug her blade into my skull?"

Janus chuckled, but before frowning "how did you know her full name, we only call her Eres"

Bel shrugged "she used to be Luc's love interest and friend"

Now that was unbelievable, Luc isn't one to even dream of a crush, Eres is not even from their world, then how?

"They used to meet in the human world"

Janus nodded with a grin"I can't wait for Luc to set eyes on her"

Bel laughed dramatically "Eres would kill him if she has her way..." His eyes turned serious, to serious to be Bel.

He held her hand"Fulminare I know you are an angel and everyone has goodness in them according to you except us your mates, but that creature you are housing wasn't made, she was born, your father can not safe you from her anger, I have seen it,we saw it, she is someone you should fear"

Janus had never heard Bel speak that way about anyone"Luc is a victim of that anger, if she gets angry, promise to let her be and try to safe yourself..."

Janus was confused"Fulminare promise me, Eres was born dangerous, her grandfather turned her into a weapon, everything about her is dangerous, promise..."

" I promise, I will be okay" Bel sighed against her neck"yes, you should be okay".

****

Eres walked out the door, in her human clothing, it morning but most humans are still sleeping or waiting for the darkness to disappear.

She could see a few doing their exercises as she walked pass them to Park.

She sat on the empty bench alone looking off the distance. She felt someone sit on that same bench,then she heard them sobbing.

Normally she really didn't care until the female voice whispered" hello..."

Eres responded with her whispery voice" hello..."

Courtney sighed, her grey eyes falling briefly on the stunning woman before back to the ground" I just left my husband, if you're wondering why I'm crying at  4am in a Park with no one and trying to talk to some stranger"

" Yes, predators could easily get you"

Courtney was scared but at this point she was more sad than scared.

"I know but I just needed to clear my head"

Eres sighed finally looking at the beautiful blonde"why did you leave him, if you're crying meaning you did not want to"

Courtney nodded"yes, but I was told if you let go of what you love, it will come back"

Eres almost laughed, humans"true, but sometimes when you let it go, you will realize it was never valuable in the first place"

Courtney giggled in tears "true, I spent 8 years of my life with a cheat,he didn't respect me...all that because of a child we both made"

Now Eres was curious, she didn't want to dig into the human's life"child...?"

"Yes, our little Dexter is Autistic, he is 4 years old, so cute..."

Eres frowned"you think it a problem?"

" I love my son, and I feel bad that I can't help him enough, as a mother I am to love ..."

" So you love him because you are his mother, what if you were not his mother?"

Courtney shook her head" I didn't mean it like that..."

Eres nodded" I know...you are a good mother, not the wisest but good...if I was in your position, the minute he started behaving different because of my child that marriage is finish"

Court frowned as Eres continued" meaning he was never valuable in the first place and you just kept wasting time and hoping for a change"

Eres looked at the human thinking about what she just told her" I never thought of it like that, I just wanted that family so bad"

" You should protect your son, meet a spouse that respects you enough to love a beautiful part of you"

Courtney finally looked at the dark skin stranger,she is gorgeous" you talk like you've ever had someone with autism"

Eres nodded" a friend of mine, she was quite different so she was treated different, slightly slow in speech,..."

Eres sighed" one morning, I went to check up on her, she must have mistakenly lit her house on fire and sat there watching in amazement"

The blonde gasped" oh my gosh, how old was she?"

"9 years old,"

" I'm so sorry,

Eres nodded" I will be sorry too when you cry over a spouse that is clearly enjoying his life, while you are out here risking your life, meanwhile you should have been home with your little one"

Courtney felt like someone splashed her cold water.

"Thank you...I really needed someone to talk to"

Eres nodded"do not come here at this hour, it is dangerous"

"You should take your own advice, "

"I am the last person you should worry about"

Courtney smiled"I'm Courtney..."

"Eres..."

Eres stood up before the human could speak.
***
Eres just felt off, she could not walk home, she just kept walking the busy street, she really needs her usual tea because today she is just restless.

She could smell that strong coffee scent, even the scent of tea.

She ignored the looks from both humans and Uranians, her subjects made sure to pause, and cast their eyes to the grown, ignoring her presence has always been proven difficult.

By noon she was standing in front of a strange place where animals were caged, humans taking pictures, walking with their spouse or family.

She entered looking around, she was staring at a huge tigress and her cubs, the huge cat sneered and growled at her, while her cubs tried to get Eres touch them, seems the other animals suddenly seems the others finally felt a presence, they went crazy.

Eres could scent something very familiar but...

It seems she was having an epiphany, her ears heard a human voice"what do you take me for Rick?, Every single time you just keep doing the same sh..."

Eres it could just be your mind playing childish mind jokes.

But with a whiff, her eyes turned glassy before she saw him, a loud shriek was threatening to leave her mouth.

Osiris
Osiris
She saw him, her son was now an adult, his dull eyes seemed to have sensed her presence, his eyes looking around frantically ignoring the human by his side.

Eres couldn't breath, her eyes wide, everything around her seems to have stopped.

The familiar eyes fell on her, her same glassy eyes that looks like he just added pupils

She staggered, feeling every emotion at once.

But started walking towards her Osiris glaring at the human who was tugging him away.