Chapter eighty four

Neither Viktor nor Enzo moved, Eres eyes turned pure black, the atmosphere turned cold, her armour was gold but had crystals on the collar.

Her big Afro turned grey and twisted itself into pointy spearheads, making a dangerous crown.

Her marking glowed, a sinister smile was on her face.

Aurora could not lie, she was slightly terrified but she could still hold a while for her mother's sake.

"From the day you thought of tormenting me you played with the wrong one"

Eres opened her mouth wide, a ball of light left her throat floating, everywhere was pitch black bit the Plutos could see.

Aurora was on high alert but a voice whispered in her ears"I studied you a little too well" she gasped feeling a slash against her cheek.
She could hear the swinging swords so close to her, and worst is, it left wounds.

"You do not scare me Ereshkigal, you are everything bad but I know one thing is you will never kill your sibling..."

Eres cackled so closed so close to her"someone else is doing so perfectly, wait until you see it"

She was thrown and stabbed so many times but what angered her the most is not seeing anything.

She will die without seeing her sister's eyes.

But Eres was too kind, the ball of light entered her mouth causing brightness to reappear.

Rora gave out a loud scream, she wailed, Eres is evil, she is the real definition of evil.

The darkness was nothing but an illusion, there stood her mother with golden blood dripping from her sword, Eres looked to not have even moved from her seat.

Leticia was speechless, she could not even feel the guards chaining her with a life source. Her youngling, her only comfort, her pride, her everything is dying by her sword.

Enzo could not hide his grin, Eres got the two right where she wanted. She has always been able to play any game.

Eres felt so good, getting killed by an enemy is a type of expected death, but by your parent, who loves and supports you is like even in death you feel the pain.

She just created and illusion and forced Leticia to land on the same fighting ground as her daughter, and switched Algea with Aurora, Leticia felt the victory of finally getting her revenge on Algea while Aurora felt the satisfaction of been killed by her sister. Killing a sibling is a curse as well as killing one's youngling or parent. You live in that curse forever, you never travel but you become deranged.

***
Caith heard the loud horns, from what he has learnt it signals the end of a threat.

Matt was preparing Vlad's body for his peaceful travel, his mate assisting him.

Caith could not even understand what was going on but he just hopes what ever was happening will not put his mate in harm ways.

" ...if you were to choose between your youngling or mate what will it be" Caith frowned noticing his mate had followed the elves to pick more funeral flowers.

"I wil choose my mate any day any time, why?...oh"

He sighed looking down at the body"the first time I lost Azure, while she laid there dying, I just wanted to be able to sacrifice our youngling for her to live, if anything was to happen, I will choose her"

Matt sighed"my mate will die if she ever takes in, but everything she talks about is been impatient to see our younglings run around the beauty of Urania. I do not know how to tell her there is no muscle for her to come out alive"