Chapter eighty

Viktor looked from his sister to the stranger, they look so different but so alike.

Eres clenched her jaws, those eyes, those eyes "sometimes it does not hurt to be on a attacking side"

She repeated the mantra over and over in her head. Because as soon as her eyes landed on this being, all she can see is revenge, revenge for her father.

"Look at those eyes, I can see father in them..."

The two siblings remained very calm and blank but they both were more than just surprised

She smiled so innocently" goodness where my manners?, I am Aurora Pluto, the first of Pluto's seeds"

Vik frowned"I do not know how that happens to be any concern of ours but you have been a nuisance to Urania"

She shook her head with a sad expression on her face with an innocent voice"I do apologize for showing up without any formal invitation or announcement, but the excitement of finally meeting my siblings came above everything"

Eres had her jaws clenched, this being was too perfect to be a Pluto, she looks so pure the exact opposite of Eres herself.

Aurora turned to Eres"oh look at the baby of the house, everyone's favourite baby..."

"What do you want ?"

She grinned looking at her two assistants"see I told you, my father took his time with this one, she has never been one to play around"

Her expression suddenly turned dark"Ereshkigal, my birthright is all I ever wanted and your father knows it"

Vik rolled his eyes, another being claiming rights over the throne.

Eres' eyes remained blank"you claim you are a Pluto but your ignorance disgust me"

A smiled made it way on the stranger's face"my baby sister, the last of my father's loin, always the wisest of us all, made from darkness itself by Uranus, you used to be my favourite, still is but you took something that was my birthright"

Eres looked at Viktor, her face was blank but it if there is one thing Eres hates is her time been wasted, she sighed looking at the stranger's two body guards before shaking her head" if you came for a fight say it, every second counts and you are wasting it"

She was turned her back only for a cord to almost strangle her, within a nano second it was weak.

Viktor had his hand inside the Neptunian's chest, Eres turned back to see the human already death"brother patience, do you even have any?"

Viktor scoffed "it a virtue I was never blessed with sister"

A force slammed the brother but his sister caught him before he could slam the nearest tree, and threw him to the side as a sharp piece of hair cut through her cheek.

"Do not make me fight you sister, you are my blood"

" Pity is fear to us, you do not pity me, you fear me"

***

A sword missed Caith by just few inches, tearing the shoulder of his human shirt, Caith kept his eyes closed.

"Open your eyes son, or do I call you Mercury"

His heart fell, this man raised him in Uranus,

"We do not have to do this here, it none of their business"

The voice chuckled"you think?, You had just one assignment, be a King and change Uranus, but just as she thought, you failed"

Caith felt another cut on his chest, dang it, his is not as good as the Plutos when it comes to expecting another attack.

"Alessio what did you want?that kingdom already gave you long life?"

He doesn't want to do this, he is the father of monsters but he wasn't heartless, at least not like his brothers, he was never trained kill without thinking twice, that was for his older brother Venus, or even to kill family without second thoughts that was Neptune, Pluto was a diplomatic killer, the worst of them all, he makes it seem like there was an option apart death, but every option in his book is painful death.

Mercury was trained to kill only when he felt the pressure, his father left their mother raise him something he never did for the others.

Pluto as his children always believed the solution to every problem is off rooting the problem.

"I raised your reborn self, I expected more than just long life...a good position,close to the the crystal palace that was all"

Caith kept his eyes firmly closed because opening them will make him pity the man who always had his back.

"What did you want, I made you live a life of luxury, I gave you servants, g..."

"I wanted a position..."

"You know I have no rights in picking or choosing leaders, the Eas do, or the queen , I am Mercury and Pluto is none of my business"

Alessio chuckled"you still hold a title, you still have a hold on your mate ..."

"Nepoti..."

"Do not preach to me about nepotism, when we both know there's no single person from that family that isn't a leader"

Caith sighed"they were all born to rule, their ancestor created you, if you think your problem made any sense, you would have attacked the queen not these vulnerable humans"

"And not enjoy seeing her su.."

Caith was getting irritated by the second"you really think killing a bunch of humans will make Eres feel sorry for you, humans, come on,  Alessio, you are either stupid, or just a coward and your ignorance is disturbing, you know that if I dare raise my sword in anger it will be buried deep inside your heart in a second so if you came here to waste my time then please look for a part-time job here to do"

His clothes and body were good as new.

The humans were shocked, either Caith's super power is not to remain stress-free cause those two attacks were enough to send them to their graves.

***

Before Enzo could open the door an arrow met missed his eyes, he caught it, he still do not understand why anyone will play with eyes.

Then the door was smashed opened, he did not let them have a minute as strangled the giant with ice

****

Hiiiii

Guys I'm back finally

How are you doing?,hope things are going great not only for you but those around you

Hope you enjoyed this one it is not much but it's something right?