Chapter thirty

Lorenzo stood up with his red robe and a disturbing smirk on his face, Caith knows Lorenzo has not like for him since the first day and this has been their second meeting"brother-in-law..." He called out teasingly.

Caith only bowed, he couldn't even lie to himself, the blond man gave him chills"Ea..."

He could see that glint of mischief in his red eyes as he took out a fan...a sword like fan, the Ea floats towards him and brought a his hand for a greeting, something was nagging inside of him not to return the handshake, he looked around as the onlookers  starred at the seen in anticipation, the he eyes went higher to his mate who still had kids on her but a frown on her face"thank you Ea..."

Lorenzo smiled sadistically"your lose..."

He fanned himself but Caith was wiser as he quickly slide on the purple grass like floor, causing the blades hit the invisible barrier protecting the spectators.

Before he could catch his breath, Enzo was by his side causing Caith to jump high up only to be met by a feet against his face causing him to stumble back on the ground, he quickly dodged the now long sword and quickly unshielded Baar. Baar quickly curled himself around Caith's wrist while Caith barely missed an incoming sword, that slightly cut his shoulder.

Before another attack could meet him, he blocked it, but Enzo smirked while Caith felt his palm almost give out from the hotness of Baar, he quickly attacked with his fist missing the grinning Pluto.

And a blade cut into his wrist but he ignored the pain and kicked a reappearing Enzo, causing the Ea to stumble, but the smirk on his face only told one thing as he sent his hand fan flying towards Caith whose attention now was to fight the flying weapon that is determine to end him, Enzo used his feet on Caith who thanked his dodging skills from both master and weapon, he counter attacked cutting the Ea's cheek slightly but another blade cut his forehead slightly, causing him to stagger, the wound on Enzo's cheek slowly healed,but those on
Caith hurt like there's no tomorrow.

He sighed as he felt the dangerous breeze blowing towards him warning him of an incoming blade, this time he caught it and shot it towards it owner who stopped it, Enzo chuckled as Baar cut his wrist and took hold of Caith slamming him on the battle floor, Caith winced and tried dodging but this time the sword of many edges cut his chest.

He felt like this particular wound was poisonous and not helping the situation his nose was releasing black blood,"enough playing... Pathetic"

Caith felt himself been thrown against the invisible barrier, and another wound on his feet, his ears were beginning to ring inside as Enzo didn't let him catch his breath but threw harsh punches at him, his one feet moved so fast that Caith couldn't see his feet.

And then his fan slashed his chest, before a his fingers could enter the wound Caith caught the wrist and flung the Ea who stumbled against the barrier but ice blades pinned Caith against another ice wall, Caith was amazed, Enzo didn't need to focus of move his fingers to create anything.

He watched with wide eyes as a female fire figure smacked him.

He tried calling from the ice trap, but the more he tried the his cut get deeper. 

The fire figure was absorbed by Enzo, making Caith realize, that was actually his weapon. He looked at his mate's whose face was void of any emotions, he wanted that smile she had at the beginning, his body was already close to giving out that he had not even fought back.

Algea's eyes widened as Enzo cleaned the little golden blood from his lips, Enzo hates getting hurt even from a very young age, he would go crazy over little cuts, something he took from his father.

She looked at Caith who still had determination in his eyes, a smile made a way on her face as the ice trap began melting.

Caith growled, his eyes now red, as he caught the Ea by his robe and pushed him to the other side of the arena, Enzo looked at his royal robe burnt and burnt marks on his chest.

Dimitri chuckled as Enzo sneered angrily, his baby brother has an obsession with a scarless body.

"I think he'll kill the boy now"

As another ice blade was coming towards Caith, he quickly used it as a route to get to his opponent, the three golden wolf sword now sneered angrily as he swiftly slashed Enzo's shoulder blade, Enzo fought back but Caith didn't stop till he was flung across the arena. Lorenzo angrily matched towards him, Caith's body was already weak and Lorenzo had every intention of beating him till he died for messing up his body, but luckily for Caith a loud horn was blown making the Ea kiss his teeth angrily.

Algea quickly ran first to Enzo, while Ria took her time going to her mate, he winced as she helped him on his feet,the cheering was loud from the crowd.

He could slightly smell her heat"you did better than anyone expected"

He smiled ignoring the pain "thank you, I think Ea Lorenzo hates me more than before"

"He hates everyone, except his...."

His eyes widened as she stepped back trembling"Eres you need to seat"

She was caught behind by Enzo"Ereshkigal you know you don't feel too well these days,you should not have been out here"

She whimpered as Dimitri ran to her, the crowd watched sadly," Eres what did you do ?"

She couldn't speak, Caith limped towards her,while Dimitri saw the changes in her eyes" Ea take her out of here"

" Eres..."

Viktor and Matias sighed as Dimitri took their sister away, everyone knew this will happen sooner or later.

" The battle continues".

If you've been reading for sometime now, you'd realize this author sucks at fighting scenes