Chapter twenty two

Caith was on edge, even with her locked up, he could still smell her sweet honey like scent.

Dexterio had her room sealed with spells but for once he looks scared and worried, her screams and shrieks were scary and she was calling on her mate while clawing at the door.

Afra sighed tiredly"how long do we have Lord Dexterio?"

Caith has never seen either of them worked up like this"I do not know milady, I don't know how I forgot this process, the demon was always for this"

Afra groaned "I did forget too, oh my Pluto"

Caith sighed angrily"how could any of you forget your mistress goes into painful heat?",it just makes no sense.

"Your highness, she hasn't been in heat since her mate left, and when he was around it was easier, but you came and I couldn't remember her circle,but it happened" Dexterio tried to explain,then something clicked.

" It two weeks Milord,we have two weeks,if not she'll go mad with lust"

It even didn't help that Caith could still smell and hear her pleadings and moans, his brain couldn't function under these conditions,he too was almost at his breaking point, the two advisers could see that.

" Look Caith... look at us...yes.."
Afra cooed him" ok...don't fall for it... Imperia is not in a right frame of mind...please Caith ignore her please"

Caith breath heavily" that's it...now, we'll have to rush your lessons and fight, Dexterio can train you alongside lady Algea for three days, then by the new week you will battle"

Caith cleared his throat" then what if I loose?...I can't even think straight with her like this"

Dexterio sighed" you'll have to think straight....if you loose, you die, she goes rogue and lives her life in regrets,darkness"
Caith nodded sadly" so I must win?"

Afra nodded " yes.."

Caith sighed trying hard not to inhale too much" can you like do something...I mean about her scent, moans"

Dexterio shook his head" that's the most anyone can do"

Caith clicked his tongue" let me see her please"

" I'm not sure about that your highness"

" Please lord Dexterio she's my mate above all"

The blind lord sighed" be careful, make sure to say the spell"

Caith nodded and left the two worried advisers.

****

Lorenzo sighed as he entered the human world, some human women gave him flirty looks but he knows better, a crazy wife is already enough.

He spoke to the driver"take me to your master"

He always preferred driving over teleporting himself around the human world, driving gave him time to really look around the human world,  especially in one of the busiest human city.

He sighed, Ereshkigal, the smell of her heat reached him and he swore it painful smelling your sister's painful lust.

The ride was quiet, his grey eyes filled with worry for his sister.

If Vlad wasn't his friend, he would've personally killed him, who in his right mind will prefer the beauty of Urania over the polluted and lazy human world.

The car entered the huge mansion and slowly came to a halt.

One of Vlad's guards opened the car door while bowing"Ea..."

Enzo nodded"what is your master up to?"

"He hasn't left his room since yesterday Ea"

Lorenzo nodded entering the huge house,he ignored all the servants and walked directly to his friend's room.

He knocked and not even a second a crazy looking Vlad opened the door, his blue eyes now purple"just when I thought I had to come inform you about your wife"

Vlad rolled his eyes going back to his seat"I smelled it since yesterday"

"And what are you doing about it?"

"I'm trying to access her dreams and I was this close before you came"

Enzo sat down"you know her dreams will only make her crazier "

Vlad smirked"I know that,the boy won't focus with me in her mind and increasing the lust"

Enzo chuckled" and you think if he looses, she'll run back to you?my friend the Eres I know will kill you for killing her mate"

Vlad smirked" trust me friend, it that doesn't work, with me in her mind, five months our distance will threaten her health and she'll run to me"

Enzo clicked his tongue" this world...I mean the human world has blinded you my dear friend,Ria is now blinded by lust and you know Pluto, she'll get it from her mate which for now is not you..."

Vlad clenched his jaws"...and Dexterio alongside Afra with lady Algea has this boy preparing for the royal initiation, after that initiation Vladimir, mating, after mating he becomes king... You Vladimir stays here till she dies or cut the bond"

Vlad's eyes turned red" you think I'm not trying Enzo...what matters to me now is my wife not the throne, "

Enzo's face softened as Vlad sobbed" every fucking day I go to that barrier and try to get through, I try spells...and I know, like it or not if she decided to keep this boy around meaning she saw a future with him and I hate it"

Vlad sighed" I...I just want my wife, that's all, nothing excites me, I was selfish and I'm man enough to admit it took her finding this boy for me to feel threatened, but she's my wife, she has always been, we were made before he was made so he should prepare for me" Enzo nodded" now that's my friend"

Enzo inhaled sharply" I like you a lot friend and trust me you are a brother to me, that's why above everything I stick with you..."

Vlad nodded " and I'm grateful for that Enzo"

Enzo sighed"... But my sister comes before you,my loyalty lies with her...so act as fast as you can while you still have me by your side as a brother"

Vlad blue eyes slowly reappeared " thank you...I mean for having my back"

Enzo chuckled" oh please you have mine too, now off the sentimental mood I'm thirsty"

Vlad laughed