Chapter twenty four

Imperia was frustrated, she was walking on thin ice with her self, she couldn't touch herself cause it get worst and now look at her laying on the floor.

She couldn't touch the door, Dexterio cursed it, her mate was somewhere out there training to mate with her"just my luck" she thought, her body is sensitive and painful.

She whimpered and tried going down from the bed but,her female hood was super wet ad sensitive.
******
"Your highness, we need you to concentrate"

Dexterio scoffed"Algea you wouldn't concentrate in his shoes"

Algea rolled her eyes" so what?we need him ready for those crazy Pluto siblings"

Dexterio shrugged" you were once their mother so tell me"

Algea eyes widened before it softened" don't say things that you do not know blind lord"

Caith was getting more and more frustrated, especially with their bickering" you two should really help me here, I'll go mad"

"Oh Pluto...um yes pick up the sword"

He sighed and picked Baar"I'm so not liking where this training is going"

He too don't have the patience for this, the blind lord said "now I'll be your opponent so you should warm up"

"Finally some action,thought I'll die with all this dancing around"

"Dexter I'm not certain about this"

He smirked" don't tell me you haven't been doing your job Algea?"

" You know that's not what I meant Dexter"

" Then let the young man spar with me"

"Caith do you really want to do this?"

He nodded"lady Algea you have nothing to worry about"

Dexter took out a wooden sword"dear Pluto, that's Olaf be careful Enki"

Dexter swung his wooden sword and before Caith could dodge he felt it cut his shoulder" I can feel how unprepared you are Enki...now take me serious,I might be blind but my sight is clearer than yours"

He swung again,this time Caith quickly dodged,the sword still touched him but it better. He tried aiming Baar at the blind lord but Baar was either too short or he just didn't do it well.

The battle continued for several minutes with Dexterio barely sweating while Caith was already filled with scars what was admirable was his ability to hold to his sword.

He felt Dexterio's Olaf try to rip open his wounds but Baar kept chanting for him to be strong, lady Algea was impressed because Dexterio isn't someone you like to spar with for more than a minute, he's immune to pain.

Baar tightened it hold around Caith's wrist causing gold blood drip down. Caith this time went harder and could actually miss some slashes on the blind lord who smirked,he dodged the servants of Dexterio,each sound of the swords was followed by grunts.

Dexterio was slightly impressed, lady Algea's first student. Then they could smell just what they've been trying to avoid. Algea gasped while Dexter shook his head, Caith's concentration was already altered,his eyes twitched from green to purple.

He looked around to see her limping, she was wearing a red robe"oh poor child"

Her eyes looked around as if calculating where would be more comfortable for her to stand"please don't let me interrupt your training"

Caith almost scoffed,just her been there was impossible fir him to think straight then he felt another cut, causing him to growl angrily"how do you expect me to concentrate?"

Lady Algea shrugged"you'll have to be focused while even fighting her"

The smell was as strong as that of a cloth drenched in alcohol and forced to his face.

He took one longing look at her before turning back to a smirking Dexterio, "she needs you focused, if you loose she'll end up been the worst queen, she'll rape the happiness of everyone"

Lady Algea added" oh maybe she'll join Vladimir in the human world and forget about you"

Caith growled loudly, his fangs long and stood, his eyes red, lady Algea gasped in shocked"oh Lord"

He swung Baar so expertly, and the golden string that held his wrist didn't bring out blood, a scar cut visibly on his cheek

His eyes closed and dark shadows surround him, he turned to his mate, Dexterio could feel the change of aura.

"Algea.... don't let him go closer"

Before Algea could ask why, the now demon looking Caith took predatory steps toward a smirking Imperia"now my love...you know what you are doing"

She began her limping journey towards him but Dexterio's sword quickly paused them, Caith growled angrily"I'll kill you Lord or not"

"I want to see you try king"

Caith angrily swung his sword at the blind lord who smirked and ducked, Caith's eyes were on his mate while fighting the lord,he didn't see Lady Algea who quickly swiped two fingers along his spine.

His body got weaker and he dropped on the ground with a wince, while Afra who just appeared quickly took Imperia back inside ignoring her pleas to stay with her mate.

I suckkkkkk so bad at writing fighting scenes, like I've been on this chapter for days, but just no I still wrote it badly, how on earth will I write this book while been this bad at fighting scenes.

Anyways enjoy