Chapter fifty eight

Back in Urania

Caith has tried his best to avoid Castor ever since he came back from the human world, he missed his mate and he can't go to the human world without a Pluto ruler's approval.

Luckily royal duties has kept him busy.

Meanwhile, Castor's rule is almost familiar to the queen's, more intense but still.

He still hasn't gotten used to the scent of his siblings, he just can't believe he can actually smell his sister.

He tried his best to avoid the prison, but the psychotic part of him just couldn't, barely seven days and here he is.

Castor's steps are so light, even if he steps on dry leaves no one will hear a sound if he doesn't want them to.

The guards felt the familiar coldness of the queen, like icy cold,an bowed before actually sighting her.

Raising their heads they were met with a brown skin male, the same male everyone learns about in Uranus History, Kingdom Politics, Pluto and war strategies, His Majesty Castor the emperor of death.

Same dark skin as the queen, his hair grey but he looks quite young, his eyes red very bright, his beards grey too, even in his royal robe he still looks well built.

Then a signature smirk on his face that is covered by Pluto family tattoos.

" Your majesty..."

He only waved and continued his walk inside the prison cells.

Impressive, he thought, he lazily raised his fingers,the cells became colder, he could hear the the prisoners screams, some cells were already colder than normal, now he just freezed them.

He took a seat in the torture cell, his sister is creative, he never thought of actually building a torture cell

" bring forth the last creature on your queen's list".

The guards already feel sorry for the prisoner.

Castor swirled his fingers lazily, watching the flames on his finger tips, he raised his brows as a beautiful fairy was brought in, she looks so healthy making it quite difficult to know if she's been hurt or not except her eyes look miserable.

Lena's eyes widened when she saw who was sitting in front of her" hi..."

Castor pointed to the seat, seeing goosebumps rise on her skin, she sat down but did not say a word, she felt too scares to say a word.

" I hate repeating myself, hello Lena"

" Um...h.."

The guards handed her records to Castor" when I was invited back, I knew I will be lonely, I am not allowed to mingle with any Pluto, but I have you..."

He smiled with an evil glint in his eyes" I am not permitted to kill you in particular according to the scroll..." He looked up from the scroll, looking at a shivering Lena" sorry I like the cold but I can always heat you up, you are the queen's jewel,"

Lena gasped as she felt the heat of hell, the human hell, like hit  lava dropping on her skin" hmm so you stole the prince, oh Lord then you talked bad to an Ea...we have a bad one here Castor, such a brave thing you are my dear"

Lena was trying her best not to scream but she couldn't hold it" pl..."

Her mouth was sealed" I think you look more beautiful quiet"

Lena was getting more and more pale, the pain, the pain was too much, her flesh was melting but was still well intact.

" Yes...killed her family...mhm.. tongue cut off and glued...but no hands...she didn't cut off the hands?, Father, you used them to change the path of a kingdom, a youngling and your queen"