Chapter twenty nine

Caith was extra nervous, today can be the last day of his existence, he could hear shouting, excitement from the arena.

"Son you have to think only about your pay... Your mate okay"

He nodded lady Algea has been a great mother figure"between Lorenzo and Afra, one might fight you....they are both sadist...they derive pleasure from your pain and fear, Lorenzo is swift and his weapon too, Afra is sneaky and cunning do not accept any help from her"

He nodded, trying hard to ease the tension"Viktor is hot tempered, he wouldn't give you a second to catch your breath, his weapon is the most frightful"
.she tied his wrist expertly"Mitri...my sweet boy is extra experienced, before the siblings his father and grand father always took him along when war is concerned, he has not aorta of pity, don't be fooled"

She tightened his pre-royal robe" Matias looks like the most kind but, he can make the soil, leaves, every living thing hurt you, and he can easily distract you"

She sighed" and lastly, your mate, she's what the humans call devil of the battlefield, Afra and Dexterio are trying.... "

His body almost melted, he could smell that familiar scent, he saw his mate enter the chamber with that white wolf, it glared at him" Hunter be nice... "Algea scoffed" you are never nice Ereshkigal"

She smiled, the smell of her heat has been made to vanish but the feeling and pain still remains although not much, she stared at him softly, the look he'll die remembering" Enki... "

She limped towards her mate" I wanted to be the first you see before your big day...but auntie Algea won I guess"

He grinned, while the beast growled" quit it Hunter"

Algea smiled walking out, to give them privacy.

He quickly helped her as the wolf huff and walked out with the older lady, letting her limp"I'm so glad you came, I mean it not like you were obliged to, but you did, I appreciate it"

Ria cleared her throat, and her eyes turned white and glassy contrasting her skin colour, her voice was still it usual whisper"you are my mate, so I'm obliged to, and I could feel your nerves, you should know one thing..."

She sat on a seat"you are not competing, you are only proving yourself to the kingdom and not me, every royal goes through it, and I might not always say it but in just two months you have accomplished what people were born preparing for... and I'm proud of that progress"

He could feel Uranus now, he could swear he saw their makers  before coming back"every royal baby was born in this, but you worked for it and I can't see your future but I can swear you will survive"

He smiled and kissed her forehead"Eres it means a lot coming from you"

She nodded, before using his arm to stand"good luck...face the battles proudly"

He nodded and watched her limp out, that was already a sign of success, Ria that barely shows emotions just said all that? He asked himself, but her words kept playing"you are not competing , you are only proving yourself to the kingdom and not me,"

" Better stop day dreaming, she'll be your enemy in the arena, and better ignore her limp and any sign of pain..."

He sighed" when will you tell them? "

She quickly shook her head" do not..."

" I always wondered why you decided to train me..."

He smirked " then it clicked, you wanted to be closer to one of the only children you did not raise...you wanted to see her all the time"

Algea sighed" she'll kill both her aunt and myself if she finds out, Ria already hates the idea of a mother figure"

Caith sighed" just if I don't make it out alive, just know she deserves the truth"

Algea was to argue when they heard a soft knock, Algea smiled as the head of Alex was seen" father... "

Alex quickly bowed" lady Algea"

She smiled and excused herself, he grinned and bowed before hugging his son" I'm so excited, I know it sounds selfish, but in few hours you will be a ruler..."

Caith grinned" and this attire looks good on you"

Caith chuckled,his nerves all calmed"thank you, I mean for everything father,especially for been here"

" Oh I can't miss it for the world, good luck..."

They heard cheering outside and Dexterio's loud voice.

"Today lovely people of Urania, for those present and those miles away, but sight and hear closer,today is legendary...for the younger generation who are yet to experience what the royal battle is all about, I might be blind but this battle is spectacular"

There were loud cheers" today Urania seeks for a new Pluto, a strong Pluto, today the king's throne that is been hungry for attention is close to been fed. Under the South Ray Pack, Red moon Pack produced a king Caith Enki Ahearn"

The cheers went crazy, as the handsome man stepped out in his pre royal attire, his eyes widened as the arena was filled with thousands of beings, all cheering in their own way, and floating thrones that were above everyone, it was beautiful" our queen, a Pluto whose names frightens other worlds have a word for us all" as if the crowd was not crazy already,now it was extra crazy, as younglings were raised by their parents to see the queen,she had a wide smile on her face as her brothers too, some stubborn younglings were trying to enter the field while a whole majority just gasped as she  used large pair pair of fairy flowery wings and floated below.

She waved, the youngest younglings were crazing in hopes of been carried by her, Caith was amazed at her interaction,she wasn't the emotionless queen he knew but a happy creature, he heard a loud sharp voice "Caith.."

He turned and saw Primrose waving crazily while her husband tries to hold her down, she had made herself taller but her fae self was on sugar rush,he chuckled and waved while Llew mouthed "good luck" his pink haired wife is a cheerleader.

Close to them was a strange creature, it looks female but with the face of a cat, it made eye contact with him before turning away and smiling at the queen with a motherly look.

Caith looked at the floating thrones of the four Plutos with their wives, except Ea Matias, Eres has ended up carrying two restless babies,an orc and a very active blood demon who was now on her shoulder trying to prick her skin for blood.

It looks touching to see how good she is with babies, she was standing on air, with a big smile"I apologize on the behalf of Rosario and Rex,..."

There were chuckles"they all missed our time together..." Rosario pecked the queen's face causing laughs"and my many younglings too, I missed you all but today is not about us..." Her voice needed very sharp and concentrated ears to be able to hear.

"Today is one of the few times we all have to watch the battle of royalty, and all I wish for our warrior is luck, and for younglings or anyone who dreams of becoming a Pluto, this is the procedure passed from generations to generations, a battle for Uranians"

The two younglings were now very quiet, although it because Rosario's little fangs has finally pricked Eres' neck and was now sucking out the little golden blood she let out.

"Now the only rule of this battle is no help and no limits, my brothers are ready for this battle for blood"