Chapter Seventy-seven

The messengers were summoned which was rare, the queen had on a frown on her face as she instructed Race to carefully write and summon all the regional Eas, the council, in the crystal palace in 2 hours time.

Race found it strange that, firstly this was his mate's responsibility, and secondly, the queen was been so formal with her brothers which since he took his father's place, has never happen.

After writing the letters, she added the Uranus seal which was to point out the urgency and the importance of the summoning. Race could not stop his curiousity, he asked carefully "your majesty, why are we been so formal about this summoning?, Especially towards the Eas?"

Eres sighed, she was too stressed from Osiris, to her pregnancy again, her kingdom then now she is to execute someone so close to her, then Vladimir she cannot help but be worried that something must have happened to him.

"Because today everyone is my subject, no one is family till the meeting is over" she responded coldly.

***

Caith had a scowl on his face, which was so strange, if there is one thing about the king is, he always had on a friendly look.

He sat on his throne so deep in thoughts as slowly the Lords and ladies of the council entered the courtroom, all looking troubled. The Eas,were worried as well, it's not every day that their sister uses an official royal seal to summon them to the crystal palace.

Everyone was present, Eres was getting more and more pale, which was something to be we worried about.

Race was to give an opening statement instead Afra which was very unusual, Eres just shook her head at him to stop the opening statement.

She stood up, looking around the room, "for centuries, more than a thousand years, I have ruled in the best way I think I could, not once did I ask for anything than respect and loyalty..."

She sighed, her eyes blue, which shocked the others"I have protected your families, I put your interests before any of mine's, not once did I ask for anything than respect and loyalty...not once"

Her brothers were all confused,"I fought demons, fought myself, did the worst of everything to make sure you all and your younglings had a safe place to sleep, I have killed younglings from other worlds to make sure, yours get the best..." A tear rolled down her right cheek" ask Race who was once in the army, I went to many wars alone, with no soldier, just myself and Volya ..."

" When my father was king, Urania was the best of all worlds, he did just as his ancestors, when I became queen, 10 years later, Urania became the only world with the best of everything, because I put your families before mine, I pushed my worries away and stayed queen" Caith could feel the hurt from her aura, the hall was dead silent.

" The burden that throne came with is more than madness itself or torture... But I stayed queen, not even once did I slack for whatever reason, no I left my youngling turned a blind eye to my personal problems which are to be your problems" she sighed .

" Your younglings are given the most comfortable lifestyles, the lifestyle I gave up because I had to make sure your lives and that of your younglings are safe and comfortable..." The elders all had sober looks on their faces, the queen never talks so much talking less about her tears.

" All I ever wanted was your respect and loyalty, all I wanted was an easier way to keep everyone safe and comfortable, you think if this kingdom is invaded I will be at lost?, No, not at all, I will defend myself and the few I can but one thing is,I, at this point will lose nothing"

She looked at her brothers"tell us brothers, what will you do if someone ruined everything we work do hard for?"

Enzo said with a sinister smile" I will not hesitate to slash that person into two..."

" I will not let any creature destroy what that throne worked so hard to achieve" Matt said coldly.

" Treason is more than murder... something that smells like rotten fish, I will dispose of anyone just like I will do to anything that disgust me" Vik said blankly.

" Sister I will wipe out a world of treason,  treason it self is like two types of oil blended, with one been poisonous... everyone stained with it is to be painfully thrown into a drain" Dimitri said dreamily.

The hall was so cold, it was almost at a freezing point, Eres nodded, and turned to Afra" and you sister, what will you do if your mate is the one who betrays the throne and myself?"

Afra frowned" I will ..."

" Do not sweat it...lock every door..."

"My youngling was used to unlock a Damned spirit, no one knows how to free any spirit except myself...there is a scroll in my personal library, I personally kept it there away from any other eyes...but one person has my library key... " Enzo was now shaking as he stared at his mate.

" So tell me Lady Afra... Why would you stab me right where you know hurts me most? "

To say everyone was shock is an understatement, Enzo felt like this all is a dream" what...? "

Caith was speechless anyone could be a suspect not Afra.

"Brother... Your mate sent your prince to hell to release that same creature that wants the entire Uranian world wiped out"

Enzo chuckled painfully"Afra...?"

She shook her head sobbing"I'm sorry...I.."

" At this point I will kill everyone in this room...if the Northern elders still keep quiet, my question is who convinced you all to fight each other...?"

The northeners kept their mouth shut seeing as the queen anger showed on her face, that ended when they heard a scream and saw the head of Lady Elsa of the Northern fairy kingdom on the ground. Eres had not left her spot or so it seems but her sword as bloody.

"Lady Afra...my queen" the lust demon Lord quickly said, he was not risking his or his wife's safety for a traitor.

Afra's eyes were on the floor, Race could not even believe this, it all seems to be a nightmare