Chapter fifty six

Karma sighed as the teenage girl opened the door and grumpily stepped in closely followed by her two younger siblings, Kiera always have an altitude but today Karma was not even in the mood.

" Kiera sweetie, how was your day?"

Janus asked with her signature smile, Kiera didn't match her energy, her eyes glued to her phone" hi..."

"Luther..."

The thirteen year old smiled at Janus" good afternoon auntie Janus"

His twin brother grinned" auntie Janus where's Keith?I got him goodies"

"Sweetheart he's upstairs, your mum is in the kitchen"

They both excitedly ran to the kitchen, while Kiera was to head up to change, Karma hugged Janus" how was your day?"

" My day was great, stressful but great, is your friend here yet?"

Janus nodded " Kiera sweetie, please do not slam the doors"

Kiera hummed and went to her room, while Janus turned to Karma" yes she's upstairs with Zil and Keith"

Karma smiled as Dahlia held her two boys and literally forced them towards the stairs" go change please"

Nathan huffed going upstairs" baby don't slam the door okay?"

They all went to their room" girl thanks for picking them up"

" It nothing you know I don't mind"

****

Keisha sighed as she entered the house, Karma grinned at her" Sha Sha..."

Keisha grinned hugging Karma" girl I'm starving please tell me someone made something"

" The mum made something y'all better wash your hands and seat, Sha Sha please knock on the close doors on your way up" Lia said with a smile.

****
Keisha knocked at girls' door, then the twin, then she walked to the adult floor, before she could knock the door it opened and she almost choked on spit.

Keisha has always known herself to be a very beautiful woman, she was a slightly lighter in skin tone, although she was the shortest in the house filled with very beautiful women been 5'5, she is slightly curvier but this woman made her insecure, she is a goddess in her purest form.

" Hi I'm Keisha, but I'm always called Sha Sha"

Her expression was blank, Zil came out of the room with a large grin on her face " hi auntie Sha Sha"

" Hello sweetie, go wash your hands dinner is done"

Zil quickly ran out while Sha Sha turned back to the very cold woman,  who said" I am Ereshkigal..."

She noticed Keith was peacefully snoring in the woman's arms" nice meeting you Eri..."

"Eres..."

" Sorry for mispronouncing your name"

Eres nodded, walking pass her.

****

As soon as the women saw Eres, their eyes went wide,she naturally draws attention to herself, Karma was the first to broke out of the trance" hi I'm Karma, this is Dahlia we all call her Lia"

Eres nodded handing the youngling Dahlia who cooed at her cute sleeping son" thank you, sorry I kept you on babysitting duties"

" You have wonderful younglings, and I do not mind watching him"

Lia smiled, they all notice she had a very blank look" thank you"

She turned to Karma" I like your name, I am Eres"

Janus was happy Eres was at least very polite.

Janus said with her signature smile" Dahlia made us dinner, hope you do not mind"

" I do not mind, but I must apologize,I suffer from a curse, I cannot join you for a round table dinner"

Karma was to ask further when she added" I will sit on the other side,till you all finish"

****

"...I think she's just weird" Kiera said looking towards the other side of the room where Eres sat quietly" Kiera you should watch your mouth"

Kiera rolled her eyes" you all just decide to bring in the weirdest of you all"

Dahlia sighed" and you do not pay bills around here, so you better watch it"

Kiera glared at her mum, while Zil said" she doesn't talk a lot but I find her company comforting"

Her sister huffed" that's some white girl..."

Keisha watched as Lia groaned"Kiera Akira Clayton spit out one of those smart remarks about your sister or anyone again and watch me smack your head off your neck".

The others watched as the stubborn teenager shut her mouth glaring at her food.

Janus sighed looking over at Eres whose eyes were staring out of the window" I will warn you all to avoid Eres, she will crush anyone without blinking, please "

****

After the dinner all four women sat in the living room while the kids were in the family room excluding Kiera, as soon as Keith woke up from his nap, after feeding him he crawled right back to Eres who was still in the same spot.

Dahlia giggled as she watched Keith blabbered, he just turned into a talkative now, Eres looked up " he likes you"

" I like him too, but he needs to rest for today"
Lia nodded taking Keith who squealed giggling" sorry about Kiera, "

Eres looked up at the mother of five" you all are humans with big hearts, I will just keep away from your daughter, cause I will due if something happens to my child, I will not hurt yours"

Dahlia smiled" thank you"

" You do not have to"
****

Everyone has gone to bed, today was a long day.

Eres sighed, she already miss home, she groaned luckily this human house was away from the rest of the thick human population.

She rolled her eyes as a shy knock sounded on her door, she let the door open, Luther stepped in with his eyes wide open, but Eres could tell he woke up from a nightmare.

" Hello..."

For the first time since she stepped in the house, her blank face showed a soft smile" hi Luther"

She switch on the lights no longer depending on the moonlight.

" I had a nightmare and missed mum's room"

She climbed on the bed, something she barely did, she opened her arms, Luther quickly climbed on the bed and snuggled against Eres chest, for a thirteen old he was pretty shaken up.

" You are safe here"

She hummed a soft tone, smiling as she thought of her Osiris doing same. She can't wait to be with her son, she sighed gearing the soft snores from the youngling.

She climbed down the bed and took her seat by the window.