Chapter thirty three

Imperia entered the deepest trench of the dungeon, she sighed dreamily at the sounds, the guards opened the torture office"bring her in"

They bowed and brought in a pale looking Mika, she looked almost death but the queen wouldn't leave her die"Nils took good care of you"

Mika pleaded weakly " please let me travel my queen"

Imperia nodded" where is my child?"
She held the fairy's cold skin watching it gain life, but Mika just wanted death" please..."

"I am loosing my patience and trust me you would not like to see that,start talking"

Mika sobbed" Lena took him to the human world...I don't know more cause I have not seen them since then"

" Same story Mika, I will finish you painfully slow, put your soul inside a bottle and heat, you will die but not travel.."

Ria sighed"..start talking, who , how, why"

Mika cried as she saw the rat that has made her life hell for months" I...I...Lena just told me you did not deserve a sweet boy like him, that we were saving the child"

Eres eyes turned glassy white" I did not deserve my child?...my son...my prince, my sanity?...and you help her take him to a world he will never belong?away from my reach?"

The temperature of the room drastically dropped" he must be a man missing someone he's never met, my baby never suckled from my breasts, he never cried and made my life a living hell and still happy, my son never call me mama...I missed everything.."

Mika sobbed" all I ever wanted was for him to be with me under my protection...you did not just steal my child, part of me too, Mika you have younglings, parents, a mate, siblings"

She chuckled" a happy family... something I worked for, but everytime someone steals that from me, the only thing I have is my sibling and a new mate...you will not travel, not now, my first thought was to wipe out your own family but I thought, they did nothing yet, so I'm thinking a family that you will remember,that you will love but, still I will kill every single soul for making me miserable,they will pay for your sins, everyone of them.."

She smirked as Mika knelt " please my queen I'm sorry"

" Oh you will be, after I am done you will know how it feels to be alone, I will then send for Lena and worst, I'm giving you 2 hours to decide if you will accompany my massager to the human world and bring me Lena, oh I should go on, regardless someone will die, a child for all your children... at least I'm giving you a choice, something you did not give me"

The guards came in" let her clean up with the prison water"

That water was a small naturally formed, that makes one healthy through pain, which is the reason most prisoners prefer been in trash.

****

Caith was lost in his thought, he finally got his wish" you are still my least favorite being"

He smirked as Ea Lorenzo took a seat across him" Ea you have an encouraging way to show it?"

Enzo smirked" sweet little scared Ahearn now a tough demon king to be, it your fairytale"

Caith chuckled sipping his coffee" why do I make you so worked up for?, You should be happy for your sister"

" I am, but I still hate the fac..."

" That your best friend is hurting, I know, you share much with your sister than the eyes can see my Lord"

Enzo sighed" Vladimir made mistakes, the ones that cost me my sister, He was never there because of his search for a free life, and I understand him, he thought been king was too much,he just wanted his mate..."

His eyes turned glassy white" but he forgot the throne and Ereshkigal are one, none of us could handle it like she does, just with the West I feel crazy sometimes but she handles everything perfectly, that burden it has, only she can carry it, Vlad thought it was too much for her, he made those mistakes but...he had been the one who held her up when she was close to loosing everything including her soul, he healed her..."

Caith could understand his pain" then he still threw all that away, and she fell back, the only thing is this time she had a baby, something to keep her sane, she wanted to be a better mother to her very own youngling, but someone took that too and she still fell back...she tried and pulled herself up and trust me, it was a relief...but if you do same I'm sure my sister will not take it, she is a strong queen, but emotionally she is my very dependent sister"

Caith nodded softly, while Enzo sighed" but if you dream of it, I will join her to curse you to the afterlife"

With that the lord floats out, Caith sighed and sipped his tea,Eres has gotten him addicted to this, " just how much has Pluto let his child go through?" He asked himself

***

Nobody has seen or heard from Imperia for almost a full day, Caith felt she needed something although she never eats,but if Ea Lorenzo is here alongside his wife meant they knew something.

Hus coronation was in two days and he just wanted his mate to show him around.

He saw the guards opened the courtroom, he just sat quietly and watched that beastly wolf enter followed by his mate who he could swear needed rest.

A pretty prisoner? She was looking clean for a prisoner, but from the traumatic look on her face, she went through something.

Imperia's eyes were glassy white which from his note seems to be when she feels sad, purple lust, red rulership, grey teasing, black very normal, green blushing or shy, blue tempting, pink seduction.

"This is Mika, brother you remember her?"

Enzo smirked darkly"she knows where her accomplice lives, Afra and yourself bring her back to me tortured but alive...Mika has a punishment here so to make sure she never thinks of escaping your sight although you could always get her back..."

Afra brought in a clothes, while Dexterio chuckled darkly"I will take out her heart, and you shall hold it, a step away and she feels death closer but she will not die,if she's proving stubborn remember you hold her heart"

That's crazy, the lady cried and screamed as the guards brought her to the queen whose hands sank deep, Mika cried in pain as her beating heart was slowly taken out, she couldn't breathe but something was stopping her from dying, the cloth was brought closer as the beating heart was laid gently.

From how expertly she did it, it seems she's done it not just a few times, Dexterio took the heart and handed it to Enzo whose eyes brightened, while a guard brought water for her to rinse off the blood.

"Bring Lena to me in pieces... brother"

Mika couldn't speak"I don't disappoint sister"

That's a punishment that is more than death.