Chapter forty nine

Caith was a mess, a happy mess, these up tight Elders can party, but eyes were searching for his wife.
He sighed, he frowned, neither were her brothers" it a curse..."

He turned to the voice" sorry your majesty we have not spoken before, I am Race Uranus"

He smiled at the dark skin elf" I remember you, my Afra to be I think"
Race chuckled with a nod"yes, I saw the happy look on your face disappear when you looked around"

"Yes..."

Race grinned"look around none of them, it a curse, the others can celebrate once a while but Ria can not"

He looked at the king" congratulations on your wedding"

Caith nodded with a smile and excused himself.

He walked towards the direction of the cold aura, he saw her sitting on the purple grass, in orc form, her greenish color slightly darker, even in that form she still looks breathtaking.

"How long would you stand there?"

He chuckled and sat closer to her"you took off the wedding dress already"

She nodded"yes, that dress is ugly"

"You looked gorgeous in it"
She smirked"even if my face was burnt, and my eyes on my nose, or my size too little or too much, I will still look gorgeous in rags"

That was one of the few things Caith noticed hasn't changed in Eres, she has always been confident .

" True...thank you for wearing it and going through the whole wedding thing".

She showed him a smile" I only regret wearing that ugly dress...but the entire ceremony although we did it wrong was magical, I enjoyed it"

Is it possible to love someone than yourself.

" That makes me happy my queen"

He pecked her lips, she asked curiously" you knew me before, how was I?..."

He frowned, for the first time since she met Caith, she felt an actual shift in his emotions"that is something I am not ready to share..."

She frowned" trust me, you don't want to know the old you, you were quite opposite of who you are now, but I don't love you less"

She slowly shifted to her usual brown self" are you sure about that?, cause me in the past and now,are two different beings"

"That I love, cause regardless, I still feel and see Eres deep inside"

She smirked"you feel before seeing huh?"

"Yes I feel before seeing you my love..."
He whispered huskily.

He could slightly scent her heat" tell me I do not have to wait, cause I will take you against your will, if you dare"

He chuckled darkly and picked her up" let us better get started, whose chambers"

She whispered " your bed is where I would like to be"

They found themselves on his soft bed.

He kissed her nose and felt it wrinkle as it does when she laughed.

Then his lips and the tip of his tongue brushed her glossed mouth before passing to her chin. He bent his knees a little and kissed her throat, noticing the sudden stiffness in her as she realized what he was capable of marking her.

But, he didn't tarry and continued his travels of lips and exploration. His mouth traced her chest bone and passed between her breasts.

Her heart bounced against her ribs, he was gratified by the unusual thump.