Chapter Sixteen

The palace was deserted, every fairy, fea, and other preys went all to hiding, the kingdom of Urania as usual during these days was quiet and deserted all the younglings, were shaded by their parents, while adulting was going on with the young adults.

The once noisy parks and joins, the adult parties were all locked and only the stubborn conniving preys were still loitering.

While the weaker predators were waiting for a signal to join the hunt.

The adulting predators were caged by spells waiting for a signal.

The regional predators are waiting patiently

Ea Dimitri was waiting for his siblings while his mate was trying to control their kids who were experiencing adulting.

Lorenzo was getting impatient until he heard the loud howls of Afra and Dexterio,that is the sound,the sound of the hunt.

Viktor growled in response, Matias clothes were already shredding.

The queen's eyes were black as night, she ordered Afra,"open the barriers"

Afra smirked and spoke the spell"let only they who look for death see it"

The queen clothes were shredded,her hair in it natural puff,and grey,her golden robe now black and the white overalls bloody without her even hunting yet.

The preys hidden indoors heard,howls,growls,roars,hisses , cackling. One thing they were certain about is that no one will come in.

Caith was locked in his chambers,his eyes were twitching, changing from it normal hazel colour to black and blue,his senses heightened, his fangs,sharp and waiting to feed,all his banging was in vein since his door was sealed with a spell by Dexterio under the queen's command.

His hunger and thirst for preys was nothing like the need for his mate.

Imperia finally joined Dimitri,who was already the demon he was born as,he smirked" sister, are you ready for the hunt"

She grinned" you know it big brother"

They heard the others howl while  Afra gave a loud growl signaling the barrier has been opened.

Imperia roared loudly signaling the beginning of the hunt.

*****

" Sash do you hear that?"

She shrugged" no I don't"

" I could swear I heard wolves,let's leave this place "

" Keisha you get scared over nothing"

The two girls were still arguing when they heard a laugh, Sasha shrieked

Infront of them was a scary looking um..thing?

It had a scary smirk but you could tell it was still a sight to the eyes.

" Humans, humans,what are you doing this late here, it dangerous, especially for beauties like you"

It voice,the two women were in-love with it voice, the howls and growls were louder.

The two sisters were shaking,first the creature has blood and some other type of liquid on it body.

" If I were you I'd start talking"

Keisha quickly said stuttering" um..uh..we.. sorry for trespassing sir...um our car..then we were here"

If it was under a different condition Sasha would've laughed but this creature looks hungry

She screamed when she heard a reap and blood splashed on her side.

She sobbed"either your taking the last one or I finish her brother"

She was frozen, Keisha is gone"please..."

She opened her eyes to see the other creature that looked a lot more scary,it ears were long ,it eyes deep green,it was almost same as the other one but horns, this thing has horns.

"She's mine baby brother you already had your share"

"Human,her blood could taste better than the last one"

"Enzo walk away from her, there are other creatures you can feed on "

Slowly the younger beast gave her space" this better be for a good reason Matias"

°°°°

Imperia has forgotten how much fun hunting is.

From the runs,the cries,the cry for mercy or help.

She was still living the moment with her oldest brother.

Her body was painted with blood,she loved this feeling.

Dimitri smirked at a vampire that ran pass them"go get him sister"

She grinned just like when she was younger and excited for a hunt"

She ran after the newly turned blood sucker.

When the creature looked behind and saw he was been chased after, his eyes widened and he increased his speed" fuck...not today please"

It only one group that hunts other predators

" Shit the royals, the female.....the queen"

There was no getting out of this she appeared in front of him causing him to pause"your majesty... please"

She had an evil smile"the chase is good, especially when the prey thinks it fast"

" Your highness... please I'm a messenger"

The queen took a whiff, her eyes got wider

The vampire whimpered as she gripped him tightly,red blood dropped on the ground.

He took a necklace from him,he cringed as she led out a loud sharp shriek, her eyes were blue, she sobbed.

She was to ask where he got it from when she smelled a familiar scent"no...no.." she quickly gripped the vampire"you run not look back tell everyone you are the property of the queen"

She could feel him closer"start running towards the tree"

A loud frightful howl was heard,the hunters paused before Dimitri said"hide....run Imperia"

The queen saw it, it looked as frightful as it sounded.

The last time this happened she was almost paralyzed.

She ran, any thing on  her way hide as the beast followed her

She can't use a short cut and he was fast, she sensed water"no no no "

It watched her"I will kill you, mate or not"

The grey lycan slowly shifted back to a naked Caith with a dark smirk on his face and his eyes black"you cannot kill your mate my love...now you know it will be enjoyable for us both"

She stepped behind and just like he calculated she jumped, he went after her like the predator here, but what he doesn't know is the waters clean off heat.