Chapter seventy- three

Imperia's pov

My eyes did not waver from the site I have been watching for centuries.

"When you start accepting impossibilities, you stop been a queen"

"Forget the saying everything happens for a reason, somethings happen because of stupidity, foolishness and carelessness...but every event has a consequence, it is up to you to make it positive"

I sip the drink from the tea cup, my father will be shocked at how much I drink this once very disgusting liquid.

" But I don't want to"

Alger sighed " princess you really do not have a choice"

She had a frown on her face" why?"

Alger was exhausted, and one thing he did not want to face now is his angry five years old daughter.

" Princess can you please not ask questions?"

She shook her head" no, why do you insist I drink this liquid, grand father told me no one is to force me to do anything against my will, only I, have such powers" she said fiercely, her empty black orbs glaring at the scary man.

Alger shook his head trying his best not to laugh, his father is bad influence to his younglings especially the twin,Enzo is better than his sister who seems to swallow every word from his father's mouth.

"Okay, okay, okay my little fierce warrior, so did your grandfather tell you, every sick being needs medicine?" He asked kneeling to her level, she furrowed her grey brows adorably, her nose scrunched in confusion" no...I am a warrior I do not get sick,but Luc does all the time, he even caught the fairy rash, can you imagine?..." He sighed exasperatedly, he loves his twins , infact he can never imagine a moment without them, because the rest grew up too quick but keeping up with a youngling's mind requires a different type of talent.

"...then Vik told Luc to..." He interrupted"okay, I understand Lucille gets sick and you got you older brothers to get him a cure eh?" She nodded proudly"but do you know you are sick?"
She scoffed"no, you can not trick me, I can not get sick" to have cocky younglings is never a good thing.

"Well you are sick, look at your hair all gr..."

"It white and I like it..."

"Azura you have grey hair it uni..."

"My hair is white and I like it, you like it, everyone likes it" Alger grunted"fine, you better drink it, if not you will not..." She ran out giggling.

It took one month for I to drink this, it took years for me to actually feel sick, I was always sick, I was darkness in it purest form, no light was permanent in my life, I am the other side of Uranus, the side he always kept hidden.

The drink has always been my only source of light.

I am darkness itself, but times like this, I wonder if I should just take a step back and watch but no, my time of watching has come and end, now is my turn to turn off the lights and show myself, I was never the light, I was never kind, the only good in me was patience, which I doubt is never sort of good I have always been the villainess of this kingdom, I had swore to safe them even if it means been myself.

Darkness

****
"Oh darling when was the last time you invited to your beautiful palace" I rolled my eyes at the disgusting creature I once called a lover. He was so comfortable in my private office, his long brown hair tied in a messy bond, his hazel eyes stared back at me boringly, he had human markings all over his body. He is trouble in all it worst form "I never invite you here for a reason"

He smirked"thank goodness you actually did not, would've fucked you on ever...."

"Finish that statement and watch me bury my sword in your eyes,"she said coldly, he only smirked raising his hands up in mock surrender" I'm not in those sort of kinks"

Eres raised her brows"I do not play in your cheap tricks, I am not your father or worst still humans, I will bury your face in ice and call your brother to come finish you off try me"

The male rolled his eyes playfully" Ereshkigal, you never change, still can't take a joke"

Eres rolled her eyes" I summoned you for a reason..."

" Don't they all do?"

" Interrupt me one more time..."Luc rolled his eyes but didn't say a word, after all he was in her world.

" I need your creatures ..."

"No..."

She smirked"for a devil you are quite selfish with favors"

"Eres last time I gave you my creatures, none not even a limp of them were ever seen,you killed them all"

"Because you owed me, you should know how debts work" she said nonchalantly

"Okay sweetheart, you collected your debt, I owe you nothing..."

"You always take double or everything do you owe me and I am taking double or everything too"

He huffed" you have the best of all best, should I remind you, your soldiers always win?so why do you want my ugly creature..." He asked wearily.

" They are ugly, disgusting and cause nuisance, they are no one's favorite things, I am saving myself from sighting those things by reducing them, my warriors are too precious for the mission I want for them" Luc laughed" and you think my own sol..."

" Oh please you only use them to annoy your father and disturb humans, they are all slaves to your ambition... I told your wife I would turn her into a widow if I ever see you but I actually meant...Luc killing your wife is easier for me than you think,your father like mine likes a fair trade, so he would not interfere in your affairs...do not dare me, I know you like tempting, are you ready to risk Fulminare Janus, your sweet mate?"

Luc sighed" fine how many?"

" Just a hundred, I want them to feed on some doom souls then our deal is ended,I kill them so you have nothing to worry abou..." They were interrupted by a knock" come in"

Caith almost rolled his eyes at the male " the worst of all beings"

" I'm not as bad as your wife"