chapter fifty three

Eres could feel the fear from the human.

She was unable to admire the beauty of the place because of fear" Mattias fancies you"

Sasha nodded" I love him too"

" I do not think you do?..."

She turned to the human" there is a word your people use to describe a condition where a victim falls for her captor because she has no choice, Stockholm syndrome"

Sasha's eyes widened" no... I.. "
" I know when any fly, flies into any part of this kingdom, the moment your friend and yourself step feet here I knew, I know Lorenzo fed on your friend, are you ready to spend your eternity seeing beings who changed your destiny? "

Sasha sighed" I love Mattias, your... "

" there are many things we love but we do not have, have you thought it through?"
" Yes, I want to be with him, he makes me happy"

Eres sighed looking at the grey sky" I love my brothers, you humans get easily tired, too bored or just change your minds, but with me if you think of breaking my brother... I will painfully broke you, I will do and undo for them"

Sasha nodded" I unders..."

Eres staggered almost loosing her steps

Caith had appeared and held his wife before she lost control.

****

Dexterio sighed" Ereshkigal, you need to to that human world"

Eres grunted" I do not want to"

Dimitri said through clenched teeth" you have no choice, stop been so stubborn"

Caith nodded" it a double advantage for you love"

She rolled her eyes, there was the little youngling again, " I still stand on my words"

Viktor was becoming aggravated" Azura I will carry you there myself, do not force me"

" You all have no idea of the changes in plans…"

" You better change those plans and unleash the Duskers, I will personally take you to that world"

She sobbed" but... "

Afra sighed" you all should calm, so Ria you had plans..."

" Yes Osiris... I was planning to go get meet him"

Matt sighed" at this point, if you delay your plans will become useless.

She sighed," fine, but I am going for Osiris no one else"

Viktor was to talk when Dimitri cut in" it okay then, been closer to him is all you need"
***
Caith pecked her lips" you will be okay, I will make sure to visit you every single day, to make sure you don't get lonely"

She sighed as her blood was smeared all over the sacred tree " I am Imperia Ereshkigal Uranus Imperia, your descendant, your ruler, I seek you out to do what I will not be able to do on the other side, rule without mercy, judge without bias, love without limit, rule like the light during the day and darkness at night..."

The ground began shaking and the tree began growling, Ria screech as her bones began cracking and she fell on her knees, golden liquid rolled down her cheeks from her eyes.

Caith was to hold her when Lorenzo held him back" she will die...let me get my mate"

" Show me your face, rule the people you left behind...."

Caith's heart was pounding as watch a dark shadow appear from the tree, everyone bowed so Caith was forced to.
Eres weakly staggered behind, as she saw who was Infront of them
"Castor..."