Chapter forty five

Lorenzo and his wife alongside Viktor were the only drunk royals, while almost the entire Kingdom who stayed longer were too drunk to go back to their homes. Caith woke up the next morning still not believing he was king.

He knew Imperia was up probably watching the sun come up, Imperia doesn't sleep, since he's been here she just closed her eyes for few minutes.

He went to the small pet house as Eres calls it, he heard a threatening growl, from the sound he knew it was Hunter, he turned to the wolf, he growled too"Hunter..."

He heard another threatening growl from Dusk"Dusk...,"

While Hades just stood there watching the drama unfold"enough threatening from you all, I am your queen's mate"

He heard a deep voice"I know who you are Mercury , I could smell you from day one"

He smirked"the only reason I decided to come down here, is because I am marrying your friend today"

Dusk rolled her eyes" so let me guess you need our approval"

" No really, I am doing what I feel it best to do, because... "

He stood up and arrange his robe" with or without your approval she is already my mate"

He heard a deeper scoff, the snow white horse looked at him"you have her, at least she will have someone to lean on, but the problem is, are you ready to help her fight her demons? Hunter and I are not her friends, we are her brothers, half of what she went through we felt it, we saw it, that little demon boy did not even know half of it"

" No let him feel the Eres he was eloped with is sa..."

Caith's eyes widened, the creatures chuckled" let me guess, you did not tell her about that, that you two eloped that was when she died, because you could not safe her..."

Enki clenched her jaws" you do not know what happened"

" Oh I do, I was a weak demon back then, I remember her begging, pleading for you not to let her die, I rem..."

Caith shook his head" you are trying to get in my head, let me tell you something, all of you, guilt has eaten me for ages, for years, I let it get to me already, so now I have closed that chapter"

He sighed and stood up, he turned to walk away" Mercury... " He turned to Dusk, she was alone, her eyes were glowing" Eres, Eres, is not the one you knew, time has dealt with her, she is full of sadness, something she feels she hides perfectly, but we see it..."

She bowed her head" we all thought Arius was the one to bring back the Eres you knew,but the human world caught his interest, then she lost Osiris,she slowly turned to a queen than herself, she makes a great queen, she, after her father is the best, but as a person, she is just a shadow..."

Caith frowned" who is Osiris?"

Dusk quickly walked away," I already said too much"
*****
Imperia was floating with a small smile on her face, every servant could feel the change, she heard her aunt Bertina " so since this is a night wedding, we'll need to use the flower maze, then since it a royal wedding I designed the perfect gown, like the humans do it"

Lady Algea almost rolled her eyes" Bertina you know nothing about human weddings"

" Oh stop been a spoil sport, I did my findings...."

" But auntie I told you just told you about the wedding yesterday night, how much time did you have"

Bertina was all giddy, " we are Uranians for a reason, Algea did worst"

Algea was giddy as well" so I went through the list of attendance, obviously I will be giving your hand, then you need maids... I mean Afra, Primrose"

Both Ria and Bertina had confused looks" but they are not my maids"

" But humans call them maids"

Bertina laughed" Algea, bridesmaids..."

Algea nodded " yes then maid of honor, do you have someone in mind darling?"

" Yes Nora, I want Hunter, Hades,Dusk involved too"

" Sweetheart we know that, we also have a spot for Luna"

Algea laughed, because they all know how Imperia feel about Luna

" Can she not be like in the back, she likes tormenting me"

Luna is a beautiful albino snake, she and Ria have a love/hate relationship, Ria is creeped out by snakes, but Luna adores Ria, because Ria saved her"darling Luna loves you, and it will break her heart to watch from the back, she could seat with Matias"

"Enzo has a phobia too, he'll die of heat attack"

"We will handle that, now about the seats, I drew a map"

The all turned when they felt Caith, he bowed " Milady Algea, lady Bertina..."

He pecked Ria's cheek"my queen, hope your night went on well"

" Good morning your majesty, we are planning for your wedding, our sweet Eres told us about it"

Caith grinned"oh yes, i want a wedding to be remembered, something my mate will remember"

Bertina cooed" he is so sweet, yes she will remember it, she has able aunties"

Caith asked softly" are you sure you want this my love"

She nodded" yes, I like where all this is going to "

He pecked her hair" but you do realize you cheated during the fight, and you did not fight me"

He chuckled looking at the two elderly ladies who nodded with a grin on their faces" that was not cheating, it was a technique, Matias would have either killed me or the other way round, so I avoided it"

Bertina added" true, but you owe her a fight"

Algea added" the only rule is, no one should die"

Caith said passionately" as much as I do not wish to see you hurt or worst, be the reason you are hurt, I will give you what you wish for"

They heard Enzo" cute, and all but the battle must be fair"

" Enzo you know Ria can still punish you for interrupting..."

He rolled his eyes, Caith was impressed, he didn't even look like few hours back he was drunk, he still looked composed"Afra, there's something called...a human word...uh... nepotism"

Ria sighed while Afra just rolled her eyes" Afra sweetheart, that means, family is favoured worst is when you are a twin, we share the same placenta, the same womb, remember father had us wearing the same clothes..."

Algea chuckled" Nora made us go around in one shirt because we fought so yes, I am allowed to give words that concerns my favorite sister in person"

" Darling she is your only sister"

He shrugged" the more reason"

" Sweetheart we see the point"

" Lady Algea you all spoil this grown being a lot"

She smiled widely seeing her grown up children walk in, Matias pecked Algea's cheek, then Bertina, the other three siblings did same.

"So I heard we have a royal thingy?" Matias asked pecking his sister's forehead

Viktor followed while Afra said"Ea Matias the " thingy" is called wedding"

"That made my mate ask when we are doing same"

Ria asked " so when are we officially meeting your mate brother?"

" Sister, whenever she is ready"
Afra added" and you still have some unfinished work Ereshkigal"

She stood up knowing what needed to be done" you all plan the perfect wedding, for all of us we deserve it, Enki, we have our fight after this issue"

I just adore the Pluto siblings, they are so....