chapter thirteen

Imperia was watching the feas dance as she did most of the mornings,she heard a guard soft knock"come in"

He stepped in and bowed"your majesty Ea Dimitri alongside Ea Lorenzo are in the courtroom..."

She frowned,the black moon is in two weeks and doesn't expect to see any of her brothers till after the moon has gone down.

She sighed and flooded to the courtroom.

She smiled softly at her brothers"big brother..."

Ea Dimitri pecked her forehead "sister... Looking great"

She turned to her twin brother"Enzo..."

He smirked at her"if I didn't know better, would've thought your little human mate was already..."

The queen chuckled shaking her head as he pecked her forehead.

°°°°

" Ea Dimitri I thought you were preparing for the moon?"

He nodded" I usually do, but it been long since we both have gone hunting, one could think you do not hunt anymore"

" Brother I told you, I already know how to control my thirst for preys"

Enzo clenched his jaws" Eres... "

Dimitri quickly cut him" sweet little sister...I know, but how long has it been since we spent time as siblings, all of us...it like this throne has replaced us like family to you"

Her eyes softened" oh Mitri...Enzo is that really how y'all feel? "

Enzo sighed nodding" yes sister"

She sighed sadly" I'm really sorry, I know one of my promises was to not broke our sibling bond, this throne just keeps me really busy"

Dimitri almost smirked" sister we do not hold that against you, but coming out for this hunting will mean a lot to us, please"

She sighed" okay... I'll join you for the hunt"

" Thank you Ereshkigal, this means a lot to us"

°°°°
Caith followed the guard towards a dark hallway.

A huge door was opened and he stepped in the room,the queen was standing there,a beauty,she was wearing just a black robe.

Her hair was in a darkish grey huge puff,her eyes were golden"your highness...."

"This is my first temple...."

She touched a sword"my father made sure I know every weapon by it name, my grand father made sure I become one with all of them"

She took out a dark shape sword," it whispers, my grand father said he was once a warrior, fierce, dark, he rejected all of my ancestors but he chose me, Volya the dark warrior,a warrior and a blacksmith"

Caith watched as the queen swirled her weapon,she stepped closer to him,he's hypnotized by the weapon,a sound was coming out from it," when it my time to travel,or any of the royals,we go with our weapons....pick one that will guide you"

Caith couldn't keep his eyes off the queen,he tried to shake off the thoughts" go on fight it"

She watched as his fingers trailed a grey sword handle,each touch she felt it" that's a shy one, Aatto..." Caith could swear he heard a gasp when he touched touched the edge" it takes a lot to get hi...stop that "

He turned to her,her eyes were twitching,"what's wrong my queen...did...?"

She nodded"something is wrong with Aatto...?"

Caith frowned looking at the sword before trailing the sharp side carefully"Enki stop that...."

He couldn't make himself stop even if he tried,he kept his eyes on the queen as he trailed the sword watching her eyes turn purple and a lustful gaze,she gripped her sword tightly.

She quickly used her sword to hit the weapon causing it to fall.

"Don't play with me Enki, now is that the weapon you're choosing?"

"Yes my queen, he has secrets I'd like to see"

He heard a powerful growl causing his eyes to widen" wha... What is that sound?"

"Enki, meet Volya"

Before Caith could say something, a huge shadow like figure appeared,it eyes were jet black eyes,it looks male,"Ereshkigal always brings in some idiots to take my creations,this one just took one of my best..."

Caith's grip on Aatto tightened mostly because the sword started burning at the sound of Volya's voice.

"What is a weakling like you doing in this chamber boy?"

Caith said surprisingly calm"I need a weapon lord Volya and you are the only one who forges the royal weapons... forgive me if offended you"

Leonidas came closer " you have a way with your words boy, but one thing I learnt from time is, words mean nothing without actions"

Caith looked around" she gave us some privacy your highness, she tried to plead with me not to kill you..."

Volya whispered"I feel the other demon, the one who took Lucio is a better mate, she misses him a lot"

Caith knew what the strange creature was trying to do" lord Volya, I know what you are trying to do, it won't work, want to know why?"

Volya frowned"I know I'm weak too weak to be address as a mate to the queen talk less of been king,so if you think you'll hurt me with words, please rethink"

He chuckled at the boy," impressive I must say,...but you are not worthy to hold any weapon"

Caith groaned painfully as the blow threw him against the wall,he dodged another heavy blow"pathetic,is that the way you wish to protect Ereshkigal?,by dodging? "

Caith felt like human, the pains of the blows"please sir"

But the creature didn't stop punching"with this weakness of yours she'll run to him..."

Caith grit his teeth and used Aatto to block the incoming blow,his ears were ringing, and blood pumping so fast.

Volya smirked and used his left fist to throw a punch at Caith who quickly dodged, and swung his new weapon at the creature,volya backhanded him"pathetic, weakling, you need more than bravery to be her ma..."

Caith eyes turned red, Volya was shocked at the growl leaving his throat"you do not know me warrior"

He began fiercely swinging his sword at the the now surprised creature, a slashed missed the creatures chest making it to back away slightly and smirk"nice try boy"

"You are just been lucky..."

Shadows surrounded Caith, he felt been strangled, He couldn't move, his body was going off and there was nothing he could do, his eyes were closing, something deep in him just didn't want to travel.

Before he could give in a slash was heard before he heard that familiar whispery voice"are you sure you want to do this?"

I really hate interrupting reading but I noticed I made a mistake so I'm so sorry,lord Leonidas was already in chapter one, I still used it in chapter twelve as the name of Imperia's sword so here I changed it to Volya.... please forgive me while reading this