Chapter Seventy

Eres was in her private bathing chamber, she decided to just use the tub, the water was green, her eyes closed.

She heard the presence of another soul in the chamber, her eyes still very much closed.

"My queen..."

Her black eyes fluttered open, Caith smiled "do you mind if I join you?"

"You should know I do not mind at all" she replied with a small smile.

He grinned taking off his robes, his eyes steadily on her, she watched him. Her eyes trailed his body from his hair to to his toes, she bite her bottom lip, her eyes twitching purple as he entered the tub.

She sighed snuggling against his chest, the warmth of his body, the relaxing nature of the water,although the water was unpleasant for him, she loved the burning of the water, because she was too cold.

He gently tongue Eres in a slow soothing manner at the same time he moved his hands to her breasts where he rubbed them softy and caressed them. The sweet essence of the water coupled with the feeling he was getting from her was overpowering.

He was very hard and when she brought his hand down she felt the stickiness that had already formed on the tip. Enki came forward and kissed her. She no doubt could taste warmth of his lips as she sat up and moved her hands towards Enki bringing him to her.

He straddled her knowing what she wanted. He reached down and lifted his hardness as both of her hands came onto it. She moved forward placing her lips over the tip and rolled her tongue on it. She pursed her lips and opened them as she surrounded the blunt head.

He felt the warmth of her mouth surround him. Ria also stroked him slowly as she sucked him wetting it until it slid smoothly between her lips. He leaned back his eyes in the air as he felt himself almost ready to release.

This was wonderful but he wanted to make love to her now so he pulled back, caught his breath, felt a slight tremor then leaned down kissing her as he lowered her back onto the tub
He moved over her as he opened her legs and lifted her knees. It was not as comfortable as on a bed but even now a bed of thorns will be just as good.

He was between her legs and was lowering his upper body until his chest was gently touching and tickling her breasts. He held his weight off her as he rested on his arms and elbows. He moved his hand down and guided his now throbbing hardness into her she wanted him and as she felt the warm head she pressed against it and lifted so she could accept all of him. She felt him spread her and then the warm smooth slide as he entered her. He pressed it deep as he gathered Ria into his arms kissing her forehead softly as he held her against him.

She moved her legs higher on his sides as he started the in and out movement. The water splashed all over the marbled floor Caith knew how passionate Ria was towards him when they made love but, she was not willing to accept that. He began thrusting smoothly using long smooth strokes and he felt Eres start to move with him.

He knew she liked the feel of his hardness deep inside her. He alternated with some quick short ones each time grinding on her as he worked it round and round, in and out fast and then slow and deep.

He soon began to feel her tightening her arms on him. She was starting and knowing he had to get a more direct contact below he moved higher on her body and forced himself deeper which brought him right into contact with her very sensitive spot and before long he knew he had her. She was breathing deeper and thrusting herself against him. Enki knew Eres was almost there so he increased the speed and it was all that was needed as she cried out. He heard a loud moan from her lips as she tightened her arms around his neck and held him with all her might and whimpered softy as she contracted around him. Now the water was totally forgotten

Enki slowly continued his slow stroking knowing he was not going to be able to hold himself. He had already had a small internal release when he stopped earlier and was not going to be able to hold any longer. He felt Eres urging him to finish. He could feel her hands lovingly on his back and he knew she was feeling a new closeness to him. She had experienced something with him for her first time and he was so happy for her, he was her warmth. He stroked fast and deep then stopped for a moment as he felt the first telling throb.

He moved forward forcing himself deep into her. He kissed her forehead, buried his head in her neck as streams of sticky semen shot into her filling and soaking her.

His hair filled sticking to his face, his eyes closed, a small smirk graced his lips, her fingers trailed his face, causing him to snuggle against her palm."you are my warmth" she whispered.

***
They laid in her bed, her eyes closed but she was far from sleeping, he stroked her brown cheek, she was snuggle against his naked chest, trying to get as much of his body warmness as she could get.

There were no words for the rest of the night, she watched him drift in and out of sleep, it was slowly becoming her favorite thing to do.

Hiiiiiii

How are you doing?

The sex scene is "heummm!!!"

Apart that, hope you are enjoying the book so far.

Sorry for every error, the book is not edited and my English is not close to perfect.

Love you all, thanks for giving this book a chance.