chapter twenty six

Vlad nodded"just call me Vlad..."

She grinned"ooh you're actually human...I mean Russian?"

Matias' eyes widened" um...babes.. that's not how it works with our names"

Vlad smirked,while Sasha smiled bashfully" oh I'm so sorry"

Vlad chuckled" oh no...I get that a lot, I'm not close to been human,my ancestors just loved names that sounded Russian"

She nodded, while Matias shook his head amusingly" so Vlad I'm leaving her at your care, meaning every single thing she needs to know as royal, you'll handle it...not a pinch on her"

Vlad raised his hands in mock surrender, while Sasha frowned and whispered" Matt that's rude,he's nice"

Matt's eyes widened while Vlad had an innocent smile" Vladimir is nice?...that creature you see has no good in him...he's a monster"

Vlad gasped dramatically" brother-in-law that's not nice at all"

Sasha looked at Vlad trying to see what could be harmful about him" be careful love,I'll send a servant to come get you by nightfall tomorrow"

She nodded and happily accepted his peck on her lips and forehead. Matt turned to Vlad" please look after her for the sake of our family bond"

Vlad nodded" just give me the spell and everything is ok"

Matt nodded,"there's  a mixture of black elvish dust on your table"  Vlad was shocked, black elves do not under no circumstance shred, they have a tendency to even hide their dust even if they did shred for healing purposes,they hide it too well. It a natural phenomenon"where in Pluto did you even get that from?"

"Well I have two black elves as siblings for centuries, thank me later"

****

Sasha sighed,it been almost thirty minutes since Vlad left to get a book for their first lessons.

All of the servants ignored her presence, it like she didn't exist.

Vlad came in with a big bible like book"sorry I took long, just had to make sure I took the right one"

Sasha nodded, he sat down on the opposite couch,g he put on glasses shocking the hell out of Sasha"so.."

"Wait..."

Vlad raised a brow"first rule never interrupt a royal including your mate "

Sasha quickly  closed her mouth"I'm so sorry, I just got excited...I mean at least you've lived with humans for long..just thought..."

She was still surprised when he smiled as if he hadn't just scolded at her"I know that sweetheart, but just know, no normal Uranian likes a human, only mates adore their human mates"

She nodded and murmured to herself"you don't like me I get it"

Vlad nodded"now what was your doubt?"

Sasha's face was now slightly pink"I just wondered, if you are royal why do you need glasses?"

Vlad took off his glasses exposing  his now blue eyes"oh these makes me feel human for a while,and it reduces the sharpness of my sight"

She nodded"okay..."

Vlad put down his book"Sasha Lawson,this is your only chance to question me so you better go on with the questions"

She smiled excitingly"oh thank you, cause Matt wouldn't tell me anything"

Vlad smirked"go ahead sweetheart"

"Ok...ok, first like how many creatures exist, are they some in the human world?,how are you related to the queen?,how much power does Matt have?how old is Urania...."

She looked at Vlad who had an amusing smile on his face"now are you done with the questions?"

She shrugged"how does time pass there?"

Vlad sighed"well, Urania has up to 1000 different creatures,but they are divided into preys and predators,as much as Uranians hate the human world and humans in general, humans are a common class of prey although recently their blood is getting more and more...",he rolled his eyes " disgusting...so  few of us live here temporarily, this world is a punishment to our kind...well I'm the queen's husband, only husband..."

Sasha frowned" bu..."

" He's just a king to be, not her husband"

Sasha quickly nodded" Matt is more powerful than any human leader because his Region is two times the Asian continent, and he is royalty, and his age too... " Vlad saw her head turning, but he shook his head" he'll tell you himself... "

Vlad sighed" Urania is older than time, before earth, or the human world was formed, Urania had existed for more than 30 billion years... "

Sasha gasped" that's a lot of years...jeez"

Vlad nodded proudly" and a day to the humans is a day too in Urania too so.... "

She grinned" I have almost forgotten I was kidnapped and my friend killed"

" You sweetheart, are a lucky girl, now for your first lesson"

He opened the book"how to behave in front any Lord?"

"Firstly, each Lord has their own rules, but generally unlike humans, eye contact with every creature especially of high standards is very important, very important, cause the eyes do not lie"

She nodded" the regional Lords no matter how friendly they are do not disrespect the Lords, including not laughing, not interrupting, no eye roll, no lusting, no talking except if your been spoken to,do not smile with any Lord's wife or mate except she's friendly,same goes to the Ladies of the court,do not let your eyes linger more than 1 minute, it considered rude to stare at anyone like that"

Sasha nodded" what about the queen?"

" Just let Ea Matias do the talking, now we'll have to teach you how to eat while with any Uranian leader"

****

Caith sighed,it been almost two days since he last saw Eres,. Dexterio warned him not to even go closer to her door again.

His training has become more hectic and he's so nervous for his coming battle, when he thinks of the consequences of if he looses,it like he shouldn't even go for the fight at all.

But he has to, at least for his mate. He already pleaded with Lady Algea to let him go to his old Pack, he's been in the palace for almost three months now without even hearing from his father.

" Remember to take servants with you son"

He nodded" thanks a lot Lady Algea...for everything"

She smiled softly" you're welcome, I know you'd make a great king and husband to my little girl"

He smiled, although deep inside he wanted to question what she's been hiding from Eres"can I see her one more time, I mean I might die tomorrow"

Algea frowned"you will not die, if so I wouldn't have chosen you...she had gotten worst but today she seemed to be in a healing process, strange I must say, but do not worry"

He sighed"okay...um..Lady Algea I have this nagging question..."

The older dark skinned woman sat on one of his couches"go on..."

"Well, I know you're the aunt of the Pluto siblings, alongside Raina my pack Oracle and last Bertina, but if Raina is the last King's twin sibling and only sister, then what are you?"

He saw her visibly gulp, her eyes bloodshot and grey"have you met Lady Raina?

He nodded still much curious" yes...once, "

He saw a tear rolled down her cheek" I'm their mother..."